28

Ellehasinstagram: sunshine, laughs and happy feelings

Ellehasinstagram: sunshine, laughs and happy feelings. When you love your job, not a day of work is boring.

4091 likes
AmberFMiller: that's true!!!
AlecMiller: damn my sister is hot
Ellehasinstagram: @alecmiller fuck off alec
AshtonGlobal: you are so gorgeous 😍
5SOSGlobal: I would become a lesbian for you fuck
JackieEvans: if you don't have any plans this weekend, please stop by the studio. I got some new ideas 🤩
Ellehasinstagram: @jackieevans text me the details, I'm free sunday!
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: any guy would be lucky with you. Thank you for making Ashton a happy man, even if it's just as a friend.
Hate5sosgirlfriends: just fuck off and leave ashton alone. You're a worthless piece of shit.
Gracecrystalsierraelle_hate: I thought Crystal was the worst but you are so much worse. You're just here for fame and money, just go kill yourself already

"Now please tell me why I just raced through the city at 11pm because you texted me there was an emergency. Your appartment isn't on fire and both you and Amber look alive." Josie said as soon as I walked over to the door, she was out of breath and looked like she came straight out of bed to here

"I didn't text you anything" I replied with my hands in my pockets to prevent them from shaking.

"I texted you." Amber admitted before looking at me. "Elle is freaking out and needs you because I don't know what to do." She said with a shrug before going back to her room.

"What's going on?" Josie asked me while she walked in and closed the door behind her. "Elle?"

"I have a date tomorrow" I replied and she walked over to me in a few rapid steps before wrapping her arms tightly around me. "I'm just really scared and I can't find anything to wear for a date that doesn't remind me of him."

"It's a good thing that you're going on a date. You're trying to move on and you deserve to be happy with someone again." She rubbed my back gently while I just held onto her. She understood that I was scared. "Do I know the guy?"

"Yeah. Yeah you do" I replied with a soft chuckle.

"Wait. Is it?" She asked without really finishing her question, but I knew who she meant so I nodded. "Holy shit."

"Yeah exactly. I'm more scared to mess up than I am to move on." I replied with a sigh before we let go of each other. We walked over to my bedroom and both sat down on my bed. "The only person I ever dated was Thomas and we never really got that first date nervousness because we knew each other for so long and basically just hung out. But not only am I terrified for that first date, I'm so scared for everything after it. He explained what the fans are like if we keep on dating. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it."