29

I was pacing around the living room, my heart was racing and I felt like I would pass out any minute. Amber has already told me a million times to calm down but I couldn't. I was nervous and there was no way to hide that.

But when I heard the bell ring, I stopped right in my tracks, my heart skipped a beat before calming down rather fast and I felt alright. Everything I was feeling changed in just a second. I unlocked the door downstairs by pushing the button before already opening the apartment door. I went over to the kitchen table to pick up my phone and purse.

"Hey Ashton" Amber said from the couch. I quickly picked up the two items from the table before turning around to look at him, an instant smile appeared on my face.

"Hi" I said softly, I couldn't take my eyes off him and he didn't seem to be able to either. Smiles were on both our faces while we looked at one another.

He tried to get himself focused again and looked at Amber shortly to say hi to her. I put my phone in my purse before walking over to the door and taking my keys too.

"Hi" He said softly and he seemed to hestitate before finally giving me a soft hug. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight."

"You look very handsome yourself." I said when he let go of me. I looked him up and down quickly and smiled at the view. He was wearing a black shirt with fading red roses on it and his usual tight black jeans.

"Unintentional matching outfits." He noted and I chuckled softly while nodding. The red of the roses matching perfectly with my red dress. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah" I said with a smile before looking at Amber, "I'll text you when I know at what time I'll be home. Don't stay up too late because you have the early shift at work tomorrow." I warned her

"I'll be in bed by 10:30 at last!" She said with a grin, "Have fun on your date."

"Thank you Amber" I said to her before following Ashton outside, I locked the door from outside, knowing she had a key inside too and she would forget it otherwise. "So where are you taking me tonight?"

"This little restaurant that I love. You will see it when we get there." He replied with a grin on his face.

"I don't mind a surprise so that's alright." I replied and he looked taken back for a second before his goofy smile returned on his face. I could feel him watching me as he walked behind me down the stairs. "Are you sure your mom didn't mind you not being home tonight?"

"The opposite to be honest. She was almost pushing me out of the door to get out. She likes you a lot." He replied, a soft laugh escaping his lips and a smile never even fading lightly

"Moms always love me." I replied with a grin, "But mostly it's the moms of the kids in my class. I'm actually not really sure about mothers of guys I go out with. You're only the second guy I'm going out with so so far I'm doing very well." I rambled so quickly and I only stopped when I heard him chuckle, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, wondering what he found so funny about what I was saying.

"You were rambling, which is pretty cute, and I can't imagine why someone wouldn't like you, moms or dads or just people in general." He explained when we walked outside. He was parked right infront of the building so we quickly made our way to his car and got in.

"Your fans hate me" I mumbled right before getting in but I hoped it was soft enough for him not to hear it. But by the changed look on his face, I was sure that he heard it.