31

"It's going to be fine, don't stress too much" Ashton said when he parked his car in the driveway of his friends house.

"Next time, I would like a warning about what kind of party it is before you show up at my front door." I said while looking at him with a glare. He laughed before placing his hand on my thigh.

"It's going to be alright, you have nothing to worry about." He reassured me but I still glared at him. "Besides, I knew you wouldn't come if I told you this before."

"You're right that I wouldn't have accepted the offer. You're expecting me to walk around in a bikini around your friends. Just meeting them already scared me but meeting them at a pool party is simply terrifying."

"It's just the band, two more friends and Michael and Crystal's son, it's not a big party." He said while he looked at me with his soft eyes but I was trying to be mad at him for not warning me. This wasn't how I imagined meeting his friends. "Elle, relax. You don't have to take off your clothes, you can just sit by the side and talk with the other girls. I'm sure they would get why you don't want to go in the pool. And if at any moment, you want to go home, just ask and I'll bring you home."

"Okay" I said with a sigh and a smile formed on his face. "Just stay by my side for a while please."

"Ofcourse" He replied before kissing my cheek. "Can you take Olivia? The dogs can just walk in without a leash and I have a crate of beers for the party in the back of the car too."

"Yeah ofcourse" I said before getting out of the car and opening the backseat door behind me. She had been talking to herself the whole car ride and looked at me with her big blue eyes and smile when I loosened her seatbelt. "I'd rather hold you than carry a crate with beers." I mumbled to her and she giggled when I picked her out ot her seat. I placed her on my hip before taking her bag with my free hand. She reached for the sunglasses ontop of my head and I let out a soft chuckle when she pulled them off and held them.

"Just put her bag on the crate because I need you to open a few doors." Ashton said with a smile while he watched us, Piper had already made her way to me and Bella sticked with him. I nodded and put it on the crates before helping Olivia put the glasses on her head and she let out a giggle immediately. "His door should be unlocked so we can just go in." He said before starting to walk to the door. I followed right behind him and opened the door to let him in.

It was weird walking into his house without having to knock or ring the bell. But this seemed normal to them so I followed Ashton and tried to stop my mind from thinking off all the things that could go wrong today. I opened another door for Ashton which lead us to his living room and looked around with a small smile. Just like with Ashton, you could tell he was a musician right away.

As soon as I opened the window to outside, both dogs raced out to another dog and started greeting everyone. Olivia giggled while she looked at her two favourite animals. I looked at her with a small smile, the sunglasses were way too big but she was happy to have them on her head.

"Ashtonnnn!" The guy I remembered as Calum shouted loudly when we walked outside. I walked a little behind Ashton, kinda terrified about the whole situation. Everyone was already sitting by the side of the pool in their swimsuits.

"Our saviour with beer!" Michael shouted and Ashton laughed softly while he walked over to the group.

"Is that all you guys care about?" He asked with a laugh before putting the crate down beside the almost empty one.

"Yeah I forgot to go to the store for beers so it was kinda important that you came." Calum explained and I chuckled softly. "I'm very happy to see you brought Elle too." He mumbled to Ashton but I heard it too