"Give me your script, say all your lines then.", he said and she gave her the script. Before she will start, she cough.
"Where am I?..Is this Earth?..That god didn't believe me. I was trap in that time...I'll make sure I'll finish that mission...Where is that person would be?..Oh sorry miss,I'm not looking at my way..Ehm what are you looking at?..Oh, eh..no my job is finished at a kids party that's why I wearing this white dress..."
"Ok stop..alright I believe in you. You can do whatever you want.", the director said and leave. K smirk and get her phone to play.
'Wow she's really good.'
K look at Nayeon who is reading the script. She decide to go beside her to help. Since Jisoo knows what she's doing.
"Hey your struggling in memorizing?", K ask and Nayeon look at her.
"Yeah I am. I don't even know why I'm one at the main characters.", Nayeon said and look at her script. K look at her script and look for Nayeon lines.
"Hmm it's easy you know. Your lines are easier than mine.", she said.
"Are you joking? I have many lines than yours.", she said and look at her.
"So what? Mine needs to sing 3 times and you will just sing two times.", K said and they face to face.
"Wow your a genius then.", she said and showed her awkward smile.
"Thanks bunny.", K said. Nayeon just shrug it off and look at her script.
"You know I came here to help you in memorizing.", K said.
"And?", Nayeon ask.
"I will help you how you know. I'll tell you my secret in how to memorize.", she said.
"Ok ok. Anyways my head is heating.", Nayeon said. K move so that she will face Nayeon while squatting.
"Ok here you can't memorize if you will just memorize alone. So I'm here. Second, don't just memorize, understand it. Well that all I want to share so, can you do it?", K ask and smile.
"I'll try.", Nayeon said.
"Ok start it.", K said.
As they start. Jisoo saw them and smile at the view she's looking.
'That look tho.', Jisoo's mind.
"Hey. When did K and Sana became each other?", Jungkook suddenly ask Jisoo.
"Ask her. I'm not her you know.", Jisoo said.
"Aish..but really. I'm curious..didn't she said that she hates them to and they hate each other?", Jungkook ask.
"I dunno, Mr.Detective.", Jisoo said to Jungkook. Jung just pout and go back to memorize.
A long minutes has past..
"Ok ok let's start now. On position! Let's start on the top until where we stop!", the director shout.
And that day, they practice.
'Let's see in the future then.', someone's mind and left.
As they start and continue, they didn't make a lot of mistakes. The director was happy for that and gain more energy to talk.
"Ok break time!! The students are still inside their rooms so be quiet and comeback after 30 minutes!!", the director said.
"Hey let's go buy.", K said to Nayeon.
"Hey K I'll be with Seulgi.", Jisoo said to K and left first.
"Let's go?", K ask Nayeon and she nods.
While walking K put her arm around at Nayeon's shoulder.
"Hey, your arm is heavy~", Nayeon said.
"No its not little bunny. Oh yeah I'll treat a food you want this time. For your improvement.", K said and smile as she thumbs up and look at Nayeon.
Nayeon was blushing, a little.
"Wow.. Really.. well then I'll choose my favorite food.", Nayeon said and smile.
"Yeah yeah.", K said and remove her arm around her shoulder when they enter at the canteen.
They bought their foods and sit at the corner.
"Your eating ice cream?", Nayeon ask.
"Yes. Why is their something wrong about it?", K ask.
"Nothing.", Nayeon said and eat.
"Wait you dance and sing right?", K ask her.
"Yes, well all of us nine does but we have a mains in position.", she said.
"And who are the mains?", K ask.
"Well our main rapper was Chaeyoung.".
"Wait her? The little cub? Wow amazing.", K said amazingly.
"Yes and our main dancer was Momo and main vocalist is Jihyo.", she said.
"Oh wow. That's amazing."
"How about you and your friends? Do you have like that?", Nayeon ask.
"Yes. Well we have two main dancer, 2 main rapper, 2 main vocalist and all of us are visuals.", K said.
"And who are they?"
"The two main dancer was Lisa and me. Two main rapper are Jennie and Me. Two main vocalist are Rose and Me.", K said.
"What? So your that good? Who is your center then?", Nayeon ask.
"Well It's Jennie. You who is the center and visual?", K ask.
"Well center is me and visual? Us."
"Oh I agree on the visual. Tzuyu is prettiest though. ", K said.
"Yeah she's just second visual AND I'm the first visual~", Nayeon laughed and act beautiful and cute. While K act like she will vomit.

"Yah you're like Jeongyeon.", Nayeon said a little bit annoyed and pout. Now she's like a bunny that is angry.

"

Hehe joke. Well I admit you're beautiful but Tzuyu is more beautiful.", K said.
"Yah this face, this body is a natural beauty!~", Nayeon said and pout again.
K just keep silent and teasing Nayeon. Nayeon was gonna stand up but K immediately hold her wrist to stop.
"Hey I'm just joking ok. Hehe...ehem Ok I admit you're beautiful and you have the natural cute side. So calm down.", K said and Nayeon sit.
"I can't accept the cute thing only. I already know that.", Nayeon said and start eating again.
"Eh?"
"Come on you can say something good than that.", Nayeon said as she smile and look at K.
"Hmm..? Your beautiful?", K said. Nayeon disagree.
"More than that.", she said.
"Ah! Cutest?"
"No~ I want more than that."
"Cute and Beautiful?"
"No no..no.~~"
"Hmm..oh I bet you like this. Perfect~"
"You're right!~"
"Haha I'm just joking~", K said and Nayeon glared at her. She was gonna stand up and walk away but K stand immediately and block Nayeon's way. She make her seat again and sit beside her. While Nayeon look away at her.
"Hey~Sorry little bunny~~", K said.
Nayeon cross her hand cutely.
K smile at her action.
"Hey cute little bunny~~Sorry~I'm just joking around. Ok You're perfect in my eyes and that's no joke.", K said. But still she's ignoring her. But in Nayeon's face, she smiles.
K hug her back so it's a back hug. Nayeon was frozed at the interaction. She didn't expected it!
K lean her chin in Nayeon's shoulder.
"Hey sorry~~Don't be angry~", K said. Now Nayeon is blushing so she look away.
"Ok ok! Just don't hug me!~", Nayeon said cuz she can't take it anymore. K smile and unhug her and went back to her place. K is smiling.
"Ok I mean it that your cute and beautiful girl.", K said. Nayeon blush secretly.
"Yah! Stop teasing me.", Nayeon said.
"I'm not teasing you.", K said.
"You mean it?", she ask cutely and K chuckle at her cuteness and nods.
After that, they went back and continue their doings.