"Can we talk when the last class period finishes?" Taehyung asked quietly in order not to let the others hear it. Jungkook nodded hesitantly, not knowing what was that about, but decided not to ask when he remember he wanted to ask something to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, what was the thing you needed help with earlier?" He asked looking at him with a small smile. Hoseok lifted his head abruptly and waved his hands dismissively in the air. "Uh, nothing, I just... My cousin needed help with something and I thought you could come to the rescue but everything's fine now, don't worry." He finished, chuckling awkwardly and glancing at Yoongi again before dropping his head and continuing eating as if nothing had happened.

Jungkook stared at him for some more seconds before finally deciding to shrug it off. After all, if his friend needed help with something he would tell him head-on so he let it be.

He did as he was told, he waited for Taehyung outside when classes had finished. And the young boy didn't have to wait long until he was able to see the blond haired boy walking in his direction.

"Sorry for the wait." Taehyung said rubbing his slightly redenned nose from the cold air that surrounded them. Jungkook smiled at the sight in from of him.

His mind recalled the sinful image of Taehyung the other day, sweaty and shirtless and couldn't help but wonder it the cute boy before him was the one that previously had been half naked in front of him.

"Don't worry, I haven't been here for long, what do you wanted to talk about?" He asked. "Do you remember the text I sent you about you passing by when I wasn't sick?" He questioned and Jungkook's heart sped up without him noticing.

He nodded nonetheless and managed to not seem as if he was freaking out right then and there. "How does this Friday sound, then?" Taehyung asked already smiling at the younger boy in front of him who was close to having a heart attack although the only thing Taehyung could see was a small smile plastered on his face.

"G-good." he coughed. "Good." He repeated calmly. "Five?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded "Five's good." he said.

"See you there, then." He waved at him and Jungkook reciprocated the gesture while smiling a little at him.

His smile soon fell when he saw the other turn the corner. Jungkook let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. His mind running wild and the one thing that scared him the most was the fact he said Friday.

Friday.

'Today is Wednesday.' Jungkook thought wide eyed.

-

Author's note

Soooo, today I bought a comfortable and big ass bed for my cats and apparently they like more the bubble wrap it came with. Now I'm debating with myself if they actually like to f*cking disrespect me like that or if it was unintentional.

No Bts related but fuck, that's me

This is also me

This is also me.

Have a good day/night wherever you are. ❤️