thirty five.

-

-

You were eating lunch with Blade the next day, and you were watching her expressions curiously. "You told the guys something about me, didn't you?" You asked.

She looked up and smiled. "Yes, but nothing specific. I just told them that they've barely touched the surface of your life."

"You make it sound like I've been through a lot, Blade." You scoffed.

"You have, Y/N." She said. "They obviously know about your parents, but what about your sister?"

"No, Blade. They don't know about her."

"Why not?"

"I don't need pity." You sighed. "That was a long time ago."

"That was five years ago, Y/N. Not that long ago." She raised an eyebrow. "What about that sniper that tried to take you out- when you were fifteen, not to mention."

"They don't know about that."

"Do they know about that car accident you were in when you were seventeen?"

"No."

She stared at you for a moment. "Minho felt really bad last night. You should probably talk to him."

You nodded. "I will."

"Hey- did you ever figure out what that note meant? 'Y/N, you're too good. Too bad you can't stop the storm that's coming.'." She asked.

You shook your head. "No, I've been thinking-"

You stopped talking, and Blade looked around to see what could've made you stop mid-sentence. "What?"

"Blade, 'storm'." You said. "The night my father got arrested, there was a huge storm. When my dad left the house that night, I called the police and they found him at the Five Star."

"How do you come up with this?" She asked.

"I'm not coming up with it, Blade. My dad is holding Jisung hostage in one of those hotel rooms!"

"There's hundreds of rooms in that hotel, Y/N."

You put some money on the table, got up, and kissed her forehead. "I'll get him, Blade."

"We need a plan!" You yelled through the house.

The boys started coming out of their bedrooms and into the living room. They all sat down on the couch, and you opened up the blue print that you picked up on the way home

"This blueprint is of the Five Star a few miles from here. This is where my dad is holding Jisung hostage." You told them.

Chan looked up at you. "Y/N, I don't think-"

"Are you doubting me?" You questioned. "I didn't just make this up, I wouldn't waste my time like that."

"Okay." He nodded. "But there are way too many rooms in that hotel."

You smiled. "Are you guys forgetting that I lived with this man? We traveled, so that meant we stayed at hotels, and we always got a room on the sixth floor."

"So we sweep the whole sixth floor, with what army?" Felix asked.

"I'll call Changmin and Riku, but we only sweep the floor if we need to." You said. "Here's how we'll infiltrate. Hyunjin and Chan will cover the back, because if he sees us he'll try to run. Changbin and Minho will cover the elevators on the bottom floor. Riku and Seungmin will watch the front doors. Felix, you'll act as a room cleaner for the sixth floor, if you see signs of a struggle, you tell me. Jeongin, you'll act as the cute receptionist doing registration. If you see my father, play it cool and help him with what he needs."

"What about you and Changmin?" Seungmin asked.

"He and I will be the ones infiltrating the room and arresting them." You replied. "Does it sound like a plan?"

The boys looked at each other and nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

You had your mothers gun in your holster, your hair tied up, and your ear piece in. You were helping the boys get their bulletproof vests on when someone started knocking on the door.

When you opened it, you saw Changmin, Riku and Blade. "Blade, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm on standby if anyone gets hurt." She smiled.

You smiled back. "Thank you, Blade."

You let them in and went back to helping the boys. "Who am I with?" Riku asked.

"Seungmin." You replied, pointing to him. "No one goes in, and no one goes out."

"Understood." Riku said, ruffling your hair. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too, Riku."

"Y/N, can you help me with my tie?" Jeongin asked.

You smiled and went up to him, doing his tie for him. You backed up and looked at everyone, nodding to yourself. You motioned everyone in for a group hug, and they happily did so.

"No more pain after this." You said. "We'll get Jisung, and then everything will go back to normal. I promise."

Chan backed up and smiled at everyone. "Let's go get our brother."

When you got to the hotel, Jeongin and Felix went in first, since they were taking the roll of staff members, then everyone else took place in their positions. You and Changmin waited in the lobby until you got word from someone.

"Watch out for a blue haired woman named Kei, and DaeJung as well. They're here somewhere. Once we start infiltration, nobody enters nor exits this building." You said, your voice ringing through everyone's earpiece.

"Your father is making his way inside." Seungmin said. "He has Kei with him."

You and Changmin turned away as he walked in, and you only looked at him when his back was turned. Jeongin smiled politely, and you heard his voice in your earpiece.

"You lost your room key? That's alright, sir. What room number?" There was a slight pause. "Six seventy three."

You looked at Changmin as the two of them walked off with their new room key, then at Jeongin. You gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at you.

"That was easy." Felix said.

Minho's voice came over everyone's earpiece. "They just got on the elevator."

You and Changmin took the stairs to avoid any contact that could happen, and finally you heard Felix's voice again. "They just went into their room."

-