fifteen.

-

-

You were sneaking around Jisung's room the next day at five in the morning, silently praying that he wouldn't wake up. You were looking for the papers that Riku was talking about, and you finally found them on his dresser.

You grabbed them and snuck back out of his room, into your room and shutting the door after you. You opened the papers carefully and read them over, the exact same words on the previous papers.

You groaned angrily and threw the papers into your purse. You went out to the living room and sat on the couch, just to sit down and rest for a moment. Eventually, you heard Jisung's door open, and he walked into the living room and plopped down next to you on the couch.

"You look exhausted, Jisung."

"I am. I didn't sleep much last night."

You hummed in response. "How was the party?"

"It was fun. I met a lot of Felix's friends, and they were super cool."

"That's good." You replied. "What are their names?"

"Well, you already know Felix and Chan, so there's Seungmin, Jeongin, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin."

You nodded. "Isn't it odd that Chan was there? I mean, he was the guard and he had a gun when he visited?"

"Yeah," he slowly nodded. "I didn't think much of it. He's a really cool guy, though."

"Changbin, Felix, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan, and Minho. Those are the names of all the new and current 'friends', Jisung made last night." You started as you walked into your boss' office. "They gave him these, although they're the same as last time, unfortunately."

He took them out of your hands and read over them again. "Does Jisung like them?"

"Said that they were really cool. I don't think he got the chance to look over the papers, which is a good thing. One of them also tried drugging him."

"How do you know?"

"I was watching really closely, and I saw one of them slip something into his drink. I had Riku carefully swap them and he dumped the contaminated one out."

"Run all their names through the database. Something's gotta come up on at least one of them."

You nodded and set your laptop up at his spare desk. You pulled up the database and put in Hyunjin's name first. After a good two or three hours of database searching, you only identified one person, and that was Jeongin.

"No matches on any of the members, other than Jeongin, and that was only because he's still in school."

"Well," He paused. "You know what that means."

"I'm gonna have to call Mr. Yoon and tell him I can't come in today so I can go stakeout at Jeongin's school?"

He clapped his hands and smiled. "Yes."

You were impatiently tapping on your steering wheel as you waited for Jeongin to come out of the school. When you finally saw him, he was walking towards that black Yukon, and you squinted in order to see if you could get a glimpse of the driver through the driver side mirror.

It was Chan.

You slammed your hand against your steering wheel and started to subtly follow them. They were getting way too close to Jisung, and it was irritating you, and it made it even worse that Jisung couldn't see who he was dealing with.

It wasn't too long of a drive before Chan's Yukon was slowing down and pulling into a driveway. The house was very large, and you could've mistaken it for a small mansion.

You watched through the mirrors as five more boys came out of the house, greeting Chan and Jeongin.

You got home a little late, since you had to report to Changmin after you trailed Chan and Jeongin, and it was way too quiet. Jisung definitely should've been there, and there should've been some kind of vibration in the house because of him, but there wasn't the slightest of noise.

You got your phone out and called him, but it went straight to voicemail. Your stomach dropped and your breathing got a little heavy, but you told yourself that he might just be busy.

You carefully maneuvered through your apartment to get to your bedroom, but before you started changing, you put your hand on your gun, and pulled it out as you turned around.

Standing in the doorway of your bathroom was Chan, a sly, yet, cheerful grin on his face. "There's no need for that."

"Except for the fact that you're in my home."

"For a good reason." He smiled. "We just wanna talk."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "We?" Felix stepped into your bedroom from the living room, and you clicked your tongue. "Let's talk then. Right here."

Felix chuckled. "No. Not here."

You looked over at Chan. "Chan's boss, right? What do you say, Chris?"

He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "I say we go somewhere else to talk. Our game, our rules, Y/N."

You cocked your gun and aimed it at Felix. "Tell him to put his gun on my dresser first."

Chan looked over at Felix and nodded, so Felix took his gun out from his belt and set it on your dresser. You set your gun down on your bed and crossed your arms, watching Chan very carefully.

"I'm not going anywhere." You said.

"You are." He replied. "Whether you're willing or not, it doesn't really matter."

Felix walked over and grabbed your wrist, but you pulled out of his grasp and punched him in the stomach. As he stumbled, Chan aggressively grabbed your arms and got in your face.

"This will be so much easier if you listen." He whispered.

"My job isn't to take the easy way out, Chan."

He smirked. "Mine isn't either."

Then you felt a pinching pain in your neck, and your vision went black.

-