ten.

-

-

A week later, Jisung and Felix were best friends. You always saw them laughing and they were always together; it irritated you to watch the front that Felix was constantly putting up, but you tried to keep it together.

"You look annoyed, beautiful."

You looked at Jeongwu, and so did Daeun. "A nice 'Good morning, Y/N', would be appreciated." She said.

He rolled his eyes at her and went back to whatever he was doing, while you took your laptop out and started working. You had been hacking into Felix's phone, looking through his messages for anything suspicious, mainly to Jisung or someone that you deemed crucial to your case. While you were looking through his new messages, you saw one that made you bite your lip anxiously.

Felix:
We're still going tonight right?

Minho:
Obviously, we have things
to do.

You went back to his new messages and clicked on Jisung's name, seeing a very similar message.

Felix:
Don't forget that we're going to meet one of my friends tonight.

Jisung:
I know. I just think it's weird
that we're meeting him at a strip club?

Felix:
I'm sure he has a reason.

You poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue and slowly shut your laptop.

Jeongwu sighed. "Uh, oh. Princess looks angry."

"Princess me again, Jeongwu." You snapped.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

You stepped outside of the room and called your boss. "Good morning, Y/N-"

"Bad morning, sir, and bad news." You started. "Felix wants Jisung to meet one of his friends at a strip club. All three of them will be there, and I need to know why they're meeting up."

He was silent for a moment. "Undercover comes with extra undercover work."

"Are you telling me that I have to-"

"Yes. You being there will get us much further than you not being there."

You shut your eyes. "Understood."

You hung up and exhaled deeply. You were not looking forward to the night time.

With your black silk cover up, black lingerie, and black heels, you looked perfectly in place. The club was dark, reeked of hormones, and you were despising the fact that you had to act the way you were about to.

You scanned the club for anyone that seemed to be waiting on someone, but you knew it wouldn't do you much good. You went to the bar and ordered a water, since water was the best way you stayed focused, and put your eyes back onto the crowd. As you sipped your water, you caught a glimpse of a young man in black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and he was on his phone. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to anyone or anything, and he seemed preoccupied with other things.

You sashayed your way over to him and he looked up, a smirk caressing those pretty features of his. "I wish I would've seen you sooner." He said.

His tone was seductive, low. "I wish you had, too." You sat on his lap and put your hands on his chest, your faces close. "What's your name?"

"Minho, and you?"

"It's not important." You leaned in closer. "I'm just here to give you a good time."

His hands made their way to your hips, and he pulled you closer to him. His lips made contact with your neck, and you took the opportunity to look around him. You hadn't noticed before, but he had papers in his back pocket. You rode his lap for a moment to distract him further, and you took the chance to slip the papers out of his back pocket. You stuck them into the back of your lingerie, and pulled back to look at him. You leaned in and gave him a hungry kiss, getting off of his lap before pulling away.

"You should probably get your situation taken care of." You whispered.

"Only if you'll take care of it for me."

You smirked. "My manger just called me over, so I can't unfortunately."

"That's a shame." He looked you up and down. "I wanted to see you underneath me."

You laughed. "I guess you'll have to dream about me."

He smiled as you walked away, and you made your way to the back of the club, where Riku was patiently waiting for you. "You know, I don't know why he sent me to keep watch."

"Boss is a very busy man, you know that." You said, slipping on an oversized hoodie and some shorts he had brought with him. "Plus, he probably thought you needed to go on a fun outing."

He followed you out of the exit. "I don't know what's fun about this?"

You smiled. "Huh, I just thought all men loved seeing naked women." You looked back and saw his expression. "I'm kidding, Riku."

"You're very funny, Y/N."

The two of you got in your car, and you hacked into the strip clubs security cameras, successfully pulling all surveillance videos up on your laptop. While Riku kept an eye on the club, you reached for the papers in the back of your lingerie. You unfolded them and read over them, smiling at the new lead you discovered.

You looked up at the cameras and saw Felix and Jisung at the entrance, so you leaned forward and watched very carefully. Sure enough, they went up to Minho and sat with him. Jisung shook his hand and they talked for a while, but not once did Minho reach for the papers that were supposed to be in his back pocket. You took notice of Felix's expression, which seemed irritated, with a touch of anxiousness. He wanted Minho to deliver those papers to Jisung, but it wasn't happening.

You smiled and started your car. "Looks like this case just got a whole lot more interesting."

-

a/n: hey guys, i wanted to update because i feel like i've been super inactive lately. also, how is everyone?