eleven.

-

-

"You didn't give him the papers, Minho!" Felix grumbled.

Minho held his hands out in shock. "I got distracted beforehand. I apologize!"

"It's fine," Chan jumped in. "But we'll need a Plan B to get Jisung's attention."

Hyunjin cleared his throat. "I still say we kidnap him. It seems easy enough."

"How would you know?" Chan laughed. "We've never kidnapped anyone before. Also, we want Jisung on the team, not locked up like a hostage. He'd never trust us if we did that."

"I still think Felix can work it out." Minho said. "And I'm sorry that I messed up."

"It's okay, Minho. You didn't do it on purpose." Chan replied.

"Jisung seems very gullible, almost." Felix began. "He didn't suspect anything, except for the odd location choice of a strip club. Even I thought that was weird, Minho."

"Weird stuff goes down at clubs all the time. I figured no one would think twice about it."

Felix tilted his head. "Okay, that's a good point."

"Why don't we just ask him?" Jeongin asked.

Changbin shook his head. "Not gang enough."

Chan leaned on the wall and took his bottom lip between his teeth, thinking. "Let's just stick with the trust factor for now. I think Felix can work him into our circle, we can all become friends with him, and then we tell him about initiation. Unless something comes up, this is the plan we will go by."

"I'm sorry- did you say you sat on his lap?"

You stopped pacing and looked at your boss. "Sir, I did what I had to do. Anyways, I got him distracted and noticed that he had papers in his back pocket. So, when he wouldn't notice, I slipped them out and hid them in my clothes." You grabbed them from your pocket and put them on his desk. "And I read them when Riku and I got to my car."

He picked them up and read them, and you patiently waited for his response. "Okay, all this does is confirm Jisung's in danger of a gang."

You smiled. "I knew you'd say that sir, but there's so much more to these papers. If you look closely at the very bottom right corner, there's a small signature. Christopher Bang, A.K.A, Bang Chan."

"The leader of the gang."

"Exactly, sir." You sighed. "Unfortunately, however, the name of the gang is still unknown. I know, because I went over the papers with a magnifying glass. None of the fine print had anything to do with the gang name, or any clues relating."

"Do you think Minho noticed the papers were gone?" He asked.

"I was watching security, and he never reached for them once, and Felix did not seem happy about it."

He stood up and walked around his desk to stand in front of you. "You're doing very well in the case so far. Now, go to work and try to find something else out, Agent."

It was after your shift, and you were headed out to your car when you saw Riku standing at the driver side door. "Riku?"

"Keys," he paused and held his hand up, so you threw your keys to him. "I am taking you out for a surprise."

"Why?" You laughed.

He sighed as both of you got in and he started the car. "You don't ever get to have fun, but I know you'll have fun with this one. Put this on."

You looked down at his hand, a black blindfold in his palm. "If you're trying to seduce me, at least tell me first."

"Very funny, Y/N."

You smiled and put the blindfold on, silently sitting in the passenger seat of your car. It wasn't long until you felt the car being put into park, and Riku was undoing your blindfold.

"If you are shirtless, Riku-"

"Y/N," he laughed. "I have all of my clothes on."

Once the blindfold was off and you saw where you were, you looked at Riku. "What is this place?"

He grinned. "Private sessions for private people. Just go in there and tell them about your reservation for Park Areum, which is your name for tonight. Before you come back from this angry, I did not plan this, Boss did, and I am just your chauffeur."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Riku-"

"Trust me, Y/N. This is a good thing."

You faced forward and exhaled deeply, getting out of your car and going into the building. At the front, there was a woman that looked up slowly.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

You looked around. "Reservation for Park Areum."

She handed you a key. "Go down the hallway on the left and it's the third door on the right."

"Thank you."

You slowly made your way down said hallway and faced the third door on the right, putting the key in and turning it hesitantly. When you opened the door, you saw a man sitting in a chair, his legs propped up on the desk. Around him was a room set up, with LED lights lighting up the room, a large mattress, and a bedside table.

He looked over at you seductively, and once you saw his face, you pretended like you knew exactly what was happening, rather than having no idea. "Hey."

You smiled and shut the door. "Hey, Minho."

He sat normally and patted the bed, so you walked over, threw the key on the desk, and sat on next to him. "Needed extra attention?"

You nodded, assuming that he was still under the impression that you were a dancer, and moved your hands to his. "Always, but I guess you do too, considering you probably go to clubs often."

His eyes searched yours for a moment. "Not really, but I'm glad I did when you were there."

"Yeah, me too."

-

a/n: hey guys! can you do me the favor of going back to the very first chapter of the book and watching the trailer that I put in? it's so so good, and i really appreciate dumboong for making it for me! her instagram is @hxngjoong, so please go follow her:)