twenty four.

-

-

"I talked to my mom," you whispered. "And it felt so real."

You couldn't sleep, so you went to Jisung's room at four in the morning. He woke up as soon as you walked in, and immediately scooted over so you could lay with him. He asked what was wrong, and you told him, so he told you to talk about it.

"What did you tell her?" He asked.

"I told her I thought I was dying, because I could feel this pain in my chest."

His eyes were soft, and his arm around your waist made you feel safe. "Then what?"

"She told me that you guys wouldn't leave me at the bottom of the lake."

Your voice broke as a few tears slipped from your eyes, and he was quick to gently wipe them away. "Of course we weren't going to leave you, Y/N. You're important to us." He paused. "Whenever you were conscious again, how come the first thing you did was help me?"

"Because you were hurt. Plus, I was in shock and I didn't know what else to do." You sighed. "I told my mom you were hurt, and she told me that I'd be able to help you recover after I did." You chuckled. "She's always been like that; reassuring me in bad situations."

"She knew that you'd be okay." He whispered. "She sounds like she was a very sweet woman."

You smiled to yourself. "The sweetest."

It went quiet for a moment, and in that small time span, you heard something in the kitchen. You immediately sat up and went to the door, listening carefully. You could hear someone quietly muttering to themself, and you turned to Jisung.

"Give me your gun." You said, and he raised an eyebrow. "I felt it under your pillow, Ji, hurry!"

He threw you the gun, and you checked the clip before quietly opening the door. You gestured for Jisung to stay right where he was, and peeked your head out. Sure enough, there was a man, Byungchul, rummaging through the living room. You quietly approached, and once you assessed him and knew he didn't have a weapon, you cocked yours, making him freeze.

"Put your hands on your head and slowly turn around." You said.

He did so, and your gun was right in front of his forehead. You told him to get on his knees, and as he did, you noticed the boys in the hallway.

"Hyunjin, my handcuffs are in the top drawer of my dresser. Get them for me please." You said.

Byungchul smirked. "Kinky."

You 'accidentally' kicked your leg forward, hitting him in the crotch. "Whoops, my foot slipped."

Hyunjin brought you your cuffs, so you handcuffed Byungchul and led him towards the basement. "Chan, get a chair from somewhere, one that I can chain him to, please."

Everyone followed you down to the basement, Chan joining after getting the chair. You shoved Byungchul onto it, redoing his handcuffs so that they were positioned behind the chair.

"Did you really have to put these bracelets on me, sweetheart?" He asked.

"I'm not your sweetheart, and yes I did, because you broke into this house." You replied.

"Um, would you like us to leave?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh no," You smiled. "Please stay."

You leaned back on the wall and tilted your head at him. "Aren't you gonna ask me questions, little Miss Agent?" Byunchul questioned.

"No. I already know why you're here." You said. "You were trying to hide cameras."

"Ask me why." He smirked.

You smiled and walked over to Jisung, bending down and grabbing his face. "I figured you were hiding them to see stuff like this."

You kissed Jisung slowly, the sound of your lips on his echoing through the room. "Your father would be proud of you. I'm sure he'd like to know that you're making out with gang members."

You smiled and walked over to him, resting your palms on the side of the chair. "And I'm sure he'd love to hear that his daughter put a round through his sidekicks head."

"You wouldn't kill me."

"Oh, you're right, but your inmates might."

You went to walk away, but he stopped you. "What do you mean, 'inmates'?!" He yelled.

You turned around. "Installing a camera into another persons home is illegal, and it will be hell for you if I say it was to spy on me during private activities. Sex crimes don't slide in prison."

You headed for the basement door, the boys following close behind you. "Fine! I'll tell you why I'm here!" Byunchul yelled. "But on one condition!"

You kept walking up the stairs. "And what would that be?"

"I'll tell you without these guys here."

"No." You said. "Hey, are you scared of the dark?"

You peeked your head out from the top of the stairs, looking at him. "No. I'm not scared of the dark."

"Oh, good." You smiled.

The boys went inside first, then you followed them after turning the basement lights off and locking the door. You heard Byungchul yelling, and rolled your eyes.

"Why do you think he's here?" Chan asked.

"My dad." You replied.

He tilted his head. "Your dad?"

"When they got me in their basement, DaeJung asked me if I knew what was coming up, and I realized that my father is about to be let out of prison for his parole release." You explained.

"Well, what does he want with you?" Jisung asked.

You shrugged, exasperated. "I have no clue, but I think he might want me dead."

-
a/n: so, i really want to make a sequel to this book, even though this one isn't even closed to being fully published. it will the backstory of the boys and how the members all got together, the full story behind Y/N, her mother, and the rest of her family. then it will continue where this book will leave off. i hope you guys like this idea, because i really like this idea and i look forward to being able to write it<3