twenty two.

Italicized dialogue is the conversation happening in Y/N's head

-

Chan braked hard at the sight of you being pushed over the railing, into the water. The car burst into rage and fear all at once, as everyone that wasn't attending to Jisung got out of the car.

"What happened?" Jisung mumbled, his voice small. "Why did everyone get out? Is it Y/N?"

"Save your strength, Jisung." Hyunjin whispered, not wanting to break the news to Jisung.

Jisung groaned and sat up, holding his own side where the wound was. "What's wrong? Did something happen to Y/N?"

Changbin sighed. "Those guys tied weights to her, and uh, pushed her over the railing."

"And you guys aren't helping? Please go help!" Jisung panicked. "She can't drown! Why are you guys not freaking out?"

"We're trying to keep you calm." Felix said. "You're injured, and you don't need anymore stress on top of your wound."

He pushed himself to the car door and opened it, getting out and stumbling to the other four boys. Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin had followed, and they all found Chan taking his jacket off, and handing his earpiece and gun to Minho.

"Jisung, why are you standing?" Seungmin questioned, going to him and holding him up. "We're not gonna let her drown I promise."

Wherever you were, it was really dark, then it lit up and you were in a bedroom with fairy lights, a canopy bed, and pastel blue walls. You looked to the chair in the corner of the room and saw your mother sitting there, and you approached her with tears in your eyes.

When she felt your presence, she looked up and smiled graciously. "Hello, my beautiful daughter."

"Mom?" You whispered. "Where are we?"

"We're in your childhood bedroom, of course." She laughed. "I used to read you stories about the brave knights and the beautiful princess that they protected. What lovely times."

You felt a sharp pain in your chest. "Mom, I think I'm dying."

"Well, why would say such a thing?" She questioned. "What makes you think you're dying?"

Chan and Felix were both in the water, knowing that those weights around your waist would make it hard to bring you back up.

"I was pushed into the water. I have weights tied to me. Mom, I can't breathe." You cried, grasping at your chest.

She got up and caressed your hair. "You can breathe perfectly fine here. You're safe."

Your breathing went back to normal and you turned as she walked around you. "I don't know what to do, Mom."