"You just lost so much with your time and training, spending time with your brothers.. so much." I said sadly.

"It was all worth it, Anastasia. Besides, if it were me, I know that you'd do the same." He said and I shut my mouth. He's right. I would do the same. "Exactly." He smiled and winked at me knowing that I lost this argument. "Now, lets go!" He moved his head towards the door and I moved slowly in front of him.

"Are we all ready?" Mom asked us.

"Yup.. I think we are." I smiled at her and she walked over to give me a hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"Now please, I am sick of seeing these hospital walls." She pulled away and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! For your information, this paint job was very expensive." Travis joked.

"Oops.. I forgot that he's the boss." Mom leaned over and whispered loud enough so he'd hear her.

"Damn right, I am." He nodded and held open the door for us to go into the hallway.

I took one last look inside the room, took a deep breath and walked out with my mom behind me. Once I stepped out of the room, I heard the nurses and doctors all clapping as I exhaled.

"I'll miss you." One of my favorite nurses said. She came up and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"We will all miss you." One of my doctors said as he came up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"I'll miss you all too." I pulled back and smiled at all of them.

I started walking towards the doors as they were all waving.

"I'll meet you at the door. Hold on a second." I told my mom and Travis.

"Okay, sweetie." Mom said to me as her and Travis looked at each other confused.

I turned around and the doctor that I hugged was looking at me. I walked up to him and I gave him another tight hug.

"Thank you." I squeezed him as my arms were wrapped around his back and my head rested on his chest.

"Aww.. For what?" He squeezed me back. I pulled back and looked up at him.

"For saving my life." I smiled sadly with tears in my eyes.

"Don't thank me.. I'm grateful that we are here today and having this conversation." He smiled at me.

"I am thanking you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here for this conversation. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had a life to look forward to. I will always remember you and I will come visit you, so you can count on that." I started crying. "Everything I do, every milestone that I take, I will come here to see you." He had tears in his eyes. "That's because I want you to see that I won't take life for granted. I want you to see the life that you made me have, the life that you gave me." I smiled to him and gave him another hug. I pulled away and walked towards the door again, giving him one last look and one last smile.

"Are you ready?" Travis asked while holding my bag in one hand and wrapping his arm around me with the other. My mom was holding my hand and she squeezed it while looking at me with a smile. They are making sure I don't fall.

"Yes.. I'm ready." I took a deep breath, nodded and looked ahead of me as the doors shut behind me.

——-
A/N: Sorry Muses! This is a little short, so the next one will be twice as long! I promise!!

Hey little Muses, (That's my new nickname for you guys so hope y'all like it) wink wink.

Thank you for all the love and support! I am so happy with positive feedback because it outweighs all the negative ones. So to my positive audience, thank you thank you thank you!

Also, remember that this is somewhat MY DIARY and these stories and FACTS.. are all ME. So please be kind and gentle with your words.

I'm getting a lot of "Why is this so complicated?" The answer to this is: everyone's life is complicated. Everyone. The only difference is, it's complicated for different reasons. There are ups and downs in life, but the people who are there for you (aka Travis, Emma, and Elena) will get you through all that complicated stuff. What's not complicated to you, may be complicated to me and vice versa. So once again, please be kind. All the negative comments and messages all get deleted as soon as I read them.

But, to my positive Muses.. I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for making my diary worth publishing. Xo

Abby-Rose (aka DaydreamMuse) *insert heart emoji*