04| Dinnings And Proposals

Start from the beginning

Mr. Winston cleared his throat and Carl got down to stop Ace. "Ace!" Carl called trying to stop him by holding his hands, but Ace didn't stop he yelled again.

Then his eyes meet with his grandfather's through the car window, he stopped and Carl sighed. "I hate you," Ace said in a low voice to his grandfather who looked away from his gaze.

Carl sighed deeper and turned Ace to face him, "Stop it, okay?" He whispered.

Ace chortled and licked the inside of his cheeks before removing Carl's hand from his shoulder roughly and walking towards the car.

Carl knew exactly why Ace displayed that behavior it was out of his control, Carl thought that Ace had gotten over the incident but he was wrong.

Carl got in the car and sat on the driver's seat with Ace beside him.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Dinner?....With the Winston's?" Xenia asked again and her mother nodded.

Xenia had her jaw-dropping before she looked at her sister with the speed of light. "When did you start dating Ace Winston?" She asked, confused. She knew her sister too well they shared every secret they had with each other.

"Since yesterday apparently," Kenna chuckled nudging Quinn's arm making Quinn roll her eyes, looking through the window at the beautiful light-up night as their car passed the busy shops.

"They're a perfect match," Mrs. Manchester chirped in, with a grin on her face. Mr. Manchester eyed her from the side of his eyes.

"What goes on when I'm in school.... like seriously?" Xenia ranted thinking about the famous Myra Jefferson...the one and only Myra Jefferson.

Xenia grunted and hit her head on the headrest, "Not Myra's cousin."

"Come on now let's give this a try, it'll be all over the news tomorrow anyway." Mr. Manchester reasoned coming to a halt as the traffic light lit up red.

Quinn took a deep breath and shut her eyes then opened it once the vehicle began moving.

What could go wrong anyway? She asked herself.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

It was one of the most prestigious restaurants in NYC, where the most famous and successful people come for dinners or meetings. Now the restaurant was expecting two of the richest families.

Mrs. Manchester let one leg out of the car as a staff of the restaurant opened her door.

She had a huge smile on her face as she got down holding her glittering sequined gown which was reaching the ground but was off-shoulder and made her look like a billion dollars, completed with her light makeup.

Her midnight black hair was straightened and combed to her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder glowing under the bright full moon.

At the same time, the other staff opened the door for the others. Mr. Machester who had his glasses on, adjusted his suit as the door was opened for him.

Xenia kept her phone in her purse as got down, wearing a short red and white jumpsuit which fitted her perfectly, she also had on a white coat which she just placed on her shoulders, she also had a nude make-up on and her dark colored hair was perfectly coifed.