37

As it turns out, Kori had a date with Mikayla that he forgot about so Billie should be arriving soon in his place. Her latest album was coming out soon so she'll be busy for a while in just a couple more weeks.

"Bae you seen my chain?" Jahseh huffs. I could tell he was anxious. He LOVES to be seen, no doubt. But that was just it. He wanted to be sure everyone saw him and was talking later. Good or bad. Ugly and all.

"Uuhhh. Check your white nike jacket on my side." I turn to where he is in the closet. He looks around before digging through the pockets. Soon, he holds up the 'lost' item and smiles.

"Daddy," Zahir (pronounced Zye if yeen 'member👩‍🍳) whines.

"What what what."

He doesn't say anything. He just clings to his leg. Jah picks him up and holds him on his hip. I walk over and kiss his big cheeks he gets from Seh.

"We have to go soon, baby. Will you be good? If you are, I'll let you do whatever you want tomorrow, okay?" He nodded, probably only halfway understanding. Jah puts him down and he runs away to his room.

"You wearing that?" He nods at my outfit, leggings and a plain white shirt I'd had on most of the day.

"Fuck no. Imma change in a minute. Can you bring the twins downstairs while I do so?" He smacked his teeth and proceeded to pick up the small infants.

I browse through my closet, looking for one dress in particular. I smirk, imagining myself in it already. When he finally leaves the room, i undress and swap clothes. My hair was already fixed and I had in contacts. A few more accessories and a pair of white Air Forces, I was ready to step out as the Fiancée of XXXTENTACION, only slightly differing from that of Jahseh. I had to look the part at most times.

I soon make my way downstairs where, to my surprise, Billie is already in the living room making faces with the babies

"BILLIE!" I sprint to go hug her.

"ASS!!" She squeezes me tight, laughing at her nickname for me. "How y'all feeling? Ready to head out already? Cause you look a lil too fine," she put a fist over her mouth in exaggeration.

I giggled and scrunched my face in embarrassment. I wasn't used to people other than Seh complimenting me, even he still throws me off. "Thanks Bil. Have you seen Jah?"

"Im behind you." His stern voice broke through the air, startling me mostly.

"O-oh. Are you ready, baby?" I turn behind me to see him spread across the couch, his eyes following mine like they were programmed and coded to never let me out of his sight.

"Go change." He tilted his head. Azahir then walks in and sees Billie, not knowing her. He watches her and scurries over to his daddy's lap.

I leave him to introduce them and go into the hall closet, getting out a leather jacket. I return and sit next to Jah, as Zahir is playing with the twins with Billie. He scoffs and squints his eyes at me.

"Now you ready?" I asked, seemingly unfazed under his stare.

"Yeah whatever. Get your ass in the truck. We taking the Range," he picks up the keys.

"Bye Billie. Don't be scared to call and text us if you need help. Thank you so much, again."

"Have funnn," the last thing I see before leaving the house is Xiora asleep, Yume smiling up at Zahir, and Billie wiggling her eyebrows at me. I leave the house and get in the car that Jah unlocks from inside. Seh is so much better at remembering things like what needs to be done and when so, naturally, he speaks with Billie right before we leave to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Baby, you ready?" I nod at his question, fixing up the neckline of the dress and making sure my shoes feel good.

"You gon make me try to triplets next if you don't cut that shit out, real shit Azzy. You lucky I let you out the door with that shit on!" He grimaced, shuffling in his seat.

"Daddy I didn't even do anything." I said, starting to mess with him.

"You sho'll fuckin' right, Azariah. Don't be on that shit while we in this club tonight. Don't look too fuckin good." I kept my mouth shut and waited for him to play some music.

"Behave mamas. That's the only way out."