1

"Tony, where the FUCK is my sandwich?!" I aggressively yelled up the stairs.

"I'll buy you another on the way. C'mon, we gotta go." He came jogging down the stairs and out the door. My eye twitched out of anger. That's exactly how niggas get killed.

"Zariah, hurry up," he continued to rush me.

"Stop fucking calling me that," I mumbled, grabbing my jacket.

I follow him to his car and sit in the passenger side. He started the car and immediately took off.

"The concert starts in 4 hours, where the hell are you going in a rush?" I asked my brother.

"I wanna get there early for better seats and shit. These things fill up fast."

"Whatever. You never even told me who was performing."

"Cause it's supposed to be a surprise, you ungrateful piece of shit."

"Oh word? I gotchu."

"I bet."

I roll my eyes at him and turn on some music for the rest of the ride there. We eventually pull up to an abandoned looking venue in Fort Lauderdale. We get out and I follow my brother to the front of the building so he could get us in. He flashed security and workers four passes and we walk through.

"Who's concert are we at? They better be good since we're meeting them." I told him sternly.

"Sure, they're alright." He shrugs with a smirk. I roll my eyes at his smugness and follow behind him.

I whip my phone out, growing bored of the situation. As I typed away at my screen, I can hear my brother greeting someone and talking but I pay him no mind.

"Her? Oh that's my sister. She's an even bigger fan when she's paying attention," he loudly spoke by my ear. My head snaps up to glare at him when my eyes flicker to the person he was talking to.

"Fucking Ski? Holy fuck! Can I like- hug you, bro?" I put my hands over my mouth. He let out a cute laugh and shrugged.

"C'mere," he opened his arms. We gave each a tight hug that lasted for quite a while.

"Wait- who else is performing?" I asked him.

"Whole gang. Denzel, WiFi, Craig, X, Stain, everybody. Whole Members Only in this bitch."

"I fucking love you."

"Love you, too." Tony and Ski said at the same time.

"Aye it ain even like that," Ski says with his hands up while my brother glared at him.

"Damn skippy," He replied.

I shook my head. "Yo you got a lighter?" I ask Ski, knowing Tony doesn't smoke.

"Yeah I gotchu. What's your name?" He says rummaging through his pockets before handing me the Zippo.

"Azariah," I answer, a blunt hanging out of my mouth while I spark.

"Aye, y'all can sit here and TALK, and imma be getting your birthday shit together for after the show. We gon be kickin it with them for the night."

"Fuck yes, love you bro." I gave him a hug before he walked off.

"So, you really fuck with Members Only, huh?" He smirked. I shrug, taking a few hits.

"Something like that. I mean, yeah, I fuck with y'all heavy, but it seem like more than music sometimes. You feel me?" I hand my weed to him.

"That's exactly why we do what we do, Azariah. To connect with people like you. I appreciate you a lot." He says before sparking up again and taking a few drags.