25

"FUCK!" I was shooketh awoke by Jah's obnoxious ass.

"What happened?" I hopped up.

"This fucker pissed on me," his face was turning red. "This nigga dick is out of control."

I laugh at the situation and pull myself out of bed. "You think he's done?" I ask as Jahseh's hand cautiously held his open diaper over his baby privates.

"You check." He said cutting his eyes at me.

"Hoe you mad? I'm not the one that pissed on you." I told him flat out. He just huffed and stomped his mad ass into the bathroom. Azahir starts to pout and cry. I thought he was shitting but when i checked he was done. I quickly clean him up and change his diaper, carefully tucking his shit in so it wont fall out the next time his grown dick ass decides to piss. I had to go and buy bigger diapers, his big ass.

I picked him up since he was still crying. He didn't really cry before but he has teeth still coming in. I still cant believe he turns one next month.

I go in the bathroom to check on Jah.  "Baby, you alright?" I hold back a smile as i peek in the bathroom. He was still scrubbing his face and neck.

"Yeah, sorry. It's just too early for that shit." He pouted, looking just like Zahir. He soon rinsed his face and took him from my arms kissing his face and saying sorry multiple times in between kisses. Fine ass. Ole adorable ass.

Ironically, that's when i felt vomit pushing up from my stomach. I make a b-line to the toilet and blew cHunKs. "Shit," i hear him mutter.

"TIT!" Our son repeats. My head snaps to him. I know that was NOT his first word. I would prefer the actual word over what he just said.

"Jah what the hell?" Zahir points his slobbery finger at me and continues his baby babble.

"Sorry," he giggled his little laugh he does. I can't even be mad at him anymore. I hate that shit. But I love it. "You okay, ma?" He rubs my back. I nod weakly. I feel perfectly fine now.

"What the fuck was in that blunt?" I groan.

"You sure it was the blunt?" I shrug at his incriminating questioning.

"If you're trying to say I'm pregnant, I'm not. I didn't throw up with him." I flush the toilet and brush my teeth a couple times.

"Every swimmer is different. New strokes for new folks, you know?" He smiled.

"It's not funny Jah. I don't remember you- uh shooting nothing up there." I glance at our son as he played with Seh's tattoos.

"I've been doing it almost every time since you came home so let's try to remember when I didn't." He joked, but I soon come to the realization that he was dead fucking serious.

"Oh my god, Jah! I was trying to get a modeling gig why would you-"

"You can model while you're pregnant, trust me. You know what? Fuck that. You don't need a job. If you wanna model, you can. But you don't need no damn job, Azariah. You want shit in your name? I can do that man. Imma take care of you like I do my kids. Now let's go get some tests." He said sternly.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. I try to walk out of the bathroom but he pulls me back.

"Don't do that shit, Riah. I love you, okay? But chill the fuck out. Shit is different now, aight? For the better. You understand that right?"

"Yeah I hear," I pouted, looking down. It was silent for a while but I still felt him in front of me.

All of a sudden he starts to laugh. Right in my face! It's a beautiful sound but it's really hurting my feelings now.