28

"Happy Birthday, baby." I kiss Zahir on his cheek softly. He looks up and smiled at me, blushing. I took his fist and took one finger out.

"You're this many!" I tickled him. He kept his finger pointed in the air. I laugh and carry him back to our room. I had served him some birthday pancakes with his favorite fruits in a little smoothie.

"It that the birthday boy?" Azzy gasps as she laid in bed. She had some really bad morning sickness so I made her rest up until it was time to go.

"Mama." He giggled.  I set him on the bed and he quickly crawled over to her. When he got over there and they were all cuddled and shit. This nigga looked at me and said "Dada," while smacking her leg. Calling me like a grown ass man.

"Oh so you runnin shit now?" I get in bed with them and kiss them both on their heads.

Over the last month, he's learned a lot more words and can almost walk by himself. I bet he can but he's really lazy and we haven't had the time to sit down and kinda make him.

BUT TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ.

sorry.

We laid up in bed watching his favorite cartoons while Azzy ate some fruit for breakfast, occasionally feeding me some. We turned on Ponyo and he lost his shit. I mean, laughing and screaming so hard he sounded kinda creepy.

"Baby, what time are we leaving?" She grabs my attention.

"Maybe about 20 more minutes since the movies going off." I rub her belly and kissed her face. My kisses got a little slower and softer until I kissed her lips. Damn, my son right here. I think after last week we aren't really supposed to have sex like that but we'll figure it out. I always do.

"Ok, dada. I'm gonna go get dressed." She puts Jahmeir in my lap and he was still focused on the movie. It must be his favorite. This and Kill Bill- don't ask.

The both of us were already dressed so I got his car seat and go bag together in case we needed anything.

"Ready, gorgeous?" I could practically hear my own eyes twinkle when she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Yes," she cheesed playfully with her eyes closed

"Yes," she cheesed playfully with her eyes closed. "Is everything set up for the party?" She asks before following us out of the room.

"Of course, my baby set." I laughed as we descended down the stairs. I turned off lights on the way until we left the house.

____

We had take Azahir to the mall and his favorite park, not having time for the other stuff since he didn't want to leave either locations.

Soon we were pulling up to his party inside this arcade. Azzy had gotten a text from Coolie's girlfriend that everyone was here and ready to start the party.