3

We soon arrive to their house. It was a really nice sized one but it wasn't all posh and proper or whatever. It was still like a trap almost.

X carried me out of the car and into the house. He either didn't care about my brother seeing or he just forgot. I think it was the first one though. I had my eyes closed, tightly clinging to him.

I thought he would take me somewhere to sleep but he sat down with everybody, me still in his arms. I felt his hands rub circles on my back. "Aight get up. We ain done yet. We got shit to do." I lifted my head and open my eyes.

"Spliff." I mumbled. Craig came in clutch with a blunt in hand already.

"Here you go, sis," he said, ruffling my hair. I smiled and pulled a lighter I stole out of my bag.

I was getting more energy as I smoked. I don't know what the hell is in this, but I'm not complaining.

"Alright. All your gifts and shit are in the basement. You wanna open those or chill a little bit."

"You guys didn't have to get anything. I wanna chill," I leaned back in X's chest, passing him the joint. I caught eyes with my brother and I guess he felt like it was the right time to say something.

"You know, I almost went off just now. Then I remembered you're fucking 18 now. I would say you're lucky I can't do anything. But I don't wanna give you the satisfaction." He chuckled sarcastically at me.

"I love you," I shrug with a smile.

"I love you, too. But I don't feel so great about you fucking him. Are you gonna? Are you even a virgin, Azariah?"

Within seconds everybody's eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes. "Technically. I mean, I don't wanna lie." I scratch my head, thinking of a way to put what I had to say into words. "I've fucked a girl, Denise. But I've never fucked a guy yet."

"You tryna lose it tonight?" X asked, looking down at me, blowing smoke past my ear. I smirk a little bit. You bold fuck.

"Aye, wait until I fucking leave or go to sleep, bro." Tony snapped at him. Everybody laughed at him.

After the blunt was gone, I opened up my gifts from everybody.

Craig got me some outfits from FTP and Supreme. Denzel got me three pairs of shoes. WiFi bought me a vinyl record that had a custom playlist of all my favorite artists, including them. Tony must have told them about the record player I had in my room.

Ski came through with some custom phone cases, a pair of designer sunglasses, and 300 dollars as pocket money. X got me jewelry like he promised; it was a gold bracelet with a bunch of engraved designs. I recognize the members only symbol, a broken heart, a sun, and marijuana. He also got me some diamond stud earrings.

Tony gave me a necklace that used to be my mom's, some art supplies for my room, and a vape with 4 different flavors. I thanked and hugged everybody. Believe it or not, this was the best day of my life.

"I love you guys so much," I started tearing up a bit. They all smiled and we went in for a group hug.

"I gotchu, mama," Ski says, still holding me when everyone else pulled away. I smiled into his chest.

"Aye, back up a lil bit, damn," I heard X say to him.

"Shit, we can share," he joked.

"Fuck no!" Tony and X both said at the same time. I wasn't too worried, I knew that wouldn't be the case. This whole thing was probably just tonight with X anyway. He was a hoe, it won't last.