29

Azariah

"Mama Cleo, what do I do? I don't know how to ask him." Ski had slipped me the ring back when he showed up at Azahir's party.

"Honey, I think he'll like anything as long as it's not ratchet. Make sure it means something to you both.... uh, oh! He likes puzzles if that helps." She tells me.

"Oh that's perfect. Thank you."

"Anytime, love." We quickly hang up.

"Call me big papa. I don't smoke flocka. Neega play wit' me I hit eem wit' da choppa." I heard Jahseh rapping while 'rocking Zahir to sleep'.

"Dwayne!" He looked back up like I had 6 eyes and a wolf in my hand.

"I- uh

"I- uh... Don't be mad, don't be mad!" He pleaded as I stomped toward him. When I stood right in front of him he put Azahir right in my face. He took his hand out of his mouth and started laughing. I tried my best not to smile but I couldn't help not laughing with him. Pretty soon he got an extra 10 minutes past his bedtime since his parents were too fucking goofy to take the situation serious.

"Ok papa. Night Night!" I gave him his bottle and blanket. He started laughing and put the blanket over his head. I looked at Jah, who was vlogging, and we started laughing. When he stopped giggling, you could see the outline of him drinking from his bottle, setting it down and laying down. He was laying on his back with his legs up against the crib.

Nigga sleep like he work a nine to five.

"Is you good, nigga?" Jahseh zoomed the camera in. I started to get comfortable in bed while he turned the camera off and turned off the lights, leaving the room. He came back in with a nightlight and plugged it up in the corner adjacent to the baby's crib.

"C'mon." He grabs my hand, leading me to another bedroom.

"How you feel?" I feel cold wet kisses down my neck and to my back and shoulder.

"Stop, I feel pregnant."

"You look-"

"I'm not even fuckin playin today, don't say shit," I mugged him.

"I'm sorry, baby." He laughs. "I didn't mean it like that. It's because you have twins, mama. Two big beautiful babies on the way," he sits me down on the bed and kisses my stomach.

"We gon have three, man. Already! Ugh. I could afford like 9 more at the least-"

"WoAH! Chill out, I told you stop playin wit me." I lightly smack his wrist.

"Come here," he said after laying down across the bed. I climb in and turn on the tv. "I didn't say turn that on." He tilted his head with his eyebrows scrunched.