6

The food was ready and everybody was home now. It was almost like a family gathering. It was raining outside tho. I liked rain but thunder scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat much. Jahseh has already finished all of his food and we were laying down in the family room with everybody. WiFi and Ski were playing the game while everybody else kind of watched and joked around.

I was laying on Jah's bare chest with one leg in between his, looking at his phone while he did. He was responding to messages on his social media and watching videos.

He opened Snapchat and looked through people's story before adding his own. The first one was just him talking. The second time, he was rapping lyrics to one of his songs and moved the phone to show me in the camera. I stuck my tongue out and licked his nipple beside my face.

He quickly ended the video and started laughing hysterically. I hide my face in his chest as everybody looked over to us.

"What happened?" Craig asked me.

"She licked my nipple, dawg. Her weird ass with the shit, bruh," X barely let out, tears welling in his eyes. He had posted the video anyway.

"Damn. I never knew he would meet somebody like him," Coolie shook his head jokingly. I laughed shyly and hid my face even more.

"Nah, don't be all shy now," he pulled my face up, kissing my lips. "Mine," he said in a sinister voice. "Om nom nom," he pretended to eat my cheeks while I giggled, pushing him off of me. I look out the window.

"Oh shit. What time is it?" I asked in general.

"It's 5:18. Wassup?"

"Shit. Sorry, I gotta go," i quickly peck his lips and grab all of my things before leaving. Tony's gonna kill me.

I arrive home in about 15 minutes and go to his room to see him fast asleep. I sit on his bed beside him, rubbing his shoulder for him to wake up. His eyes flutter and he looks up at me, not saying anything at first.

"What time is it?"

"It's a little after 5:40. I just got here," I told him softly.

"Oh, well, Faith's pregnant. I don't know exactly what this means as far as my future but I know shit's about to change." He had tears in his eyes and so did I. I lay beside him and we both fall asleep.

I woke up the next day in my own bed. I was thinking about everything that happened yesterday. I took my time taking a shower I could hear voices in the living room so I got up and snuck down to see who was there. I smile and run to hug Jahseh. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist while I stood in his embrace. A glass shattering breaks us apart and we turn to see my brother in the doorway with wide eyes.

"Somebody please fucking explain," he calmly says, scaring me a little. Denzel and Coolie come up from behind him, probably having been in the kitchen.

"Calm down. We're really close friends, just chill," I told him, shrugging.

"What the fuck ever. Don't be trying no fuck shit on my sister, aight?" Tony looked Jahseh dead in his eyes. X just nodded and walked me upstairs, trying to escape the awkward situation. He know we fucking anyway, ion see the actual problem. Like he said, I'm 18 now.

I laughed once we were in my room with the door locked. He found my remote, turning the tv on while he laid across my bed. He turned the volume up and opened his arms for me to follow. I put my phone on the charger on do not disturb and walk into his arms.