2

"This one cute," X laughed, showing me the picture he took of me

"This one cute," X laughed, showing me the picture he took of me. I looked at it and made sure to save it before posting it on my Snapchat. I thank him and start looking for anybody we came here with. It was just a whole lot of white people everywhere. It wasn't a problem, I'm just not used to it.

He must have sensed that I was uncomfortable and put his hand on the small of my back, guiding me.

"Almost there, I gotchu." He mumbles in my ear. We soon made it to the kitchen with everyone else like he promised.

I thanked him again and he just smiled at me, showing his grill. I laughed and went to grab a drink. Tony came next to me.

"Having fun, bro?" He asked.

"Yeah, sis, thanks again for everything today." I said, playing along.

"Sure, but it's not over, yet." With that, he walked back off to some girl he was talking to.

I took my mini bottles of Hennessy, talking to Craig and Wifi. Ski came up behind me while I was bonding with them and took a swig of my drink.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Aye, we family now, okay? Get used to this shit." He laughed. I smiled when he said that. I'm just glad they weren't assholes. People always told me to never meet my heroes. I know why they said that but I also knew that it wasn't the case with them.

"I appreciate that," I downed the rest of the other one.

"Aye, Birthday girl. I dare you to get that girl number over there," Denzel pointed to a pretty girl with plump lips and dark hair. She must be Latina or something.

"H-Her? She's too pretty. Pick somebody else."

"You're just as cute as her! Just try, okay?"

I sighed and took a few more swings of Ski's drink to the head before walking over to her. I 'accidently' bumped into her, making her drink spill, but I made sure it didn't spill onto neither one of us.

"Shit, I-I'm so sorry! Here let me get you anoth-" I made eye contact with her and did a fake double take, staring at her. "Woah," I mumbled.

"What? I-Is there something on my face?" She frantically felt around.

"No, no. It's just, you're really pretty." I smiled up at her. She blushed a bit.

"Thanks, so are you." We stare at each other for a bit until I ask her about her drink again.

"C'mon, let me help clean you up," I led her back to the kitchen where everyone else was and grabbed a paper towel, drying her hand and arm that got wet. She was blushing the whole time. I made her a new drink and handed it to her, looking hesitantly into her eyes the whole time.