5

3 Months Later

I scrolled through all the anime's on Netflix, trying to find something good. I haven't been doing anything in my life besides art, but I've lost inspiration. I've fell into this whole of depression again.

My phone buzzed from beside me.

XXX: hey luh babyyy

What do you want😑

XXX: come over? Me and Ski got some free time and we wanna see you

I'll see. It's just y'all two?

XXX: nah, some girl Ski know is here. Ion wanna be no third wheel and I missed you

Cool. Omw

I kept in contact with everybody like I said I would, and I went to shows. They were busy people though. Whenever I did see them, they'd be on stage, leaving somewhere, or surrounded by fans.

Shit, I'm just a fan. I just fucked X. But I was still just a fan.

Tony started up this clothing brand, bringing in the money. You could say it's a partnership since I help design a lot of stuff. Sometimes my paintings are copied onto the shirts or shoes.

Since I still had on pajamas, I changed into black ripped jeans and a mustard yellow halter top with a jacket to match. I put on matching vans, grabbed my bag, weed and phone. "IM LEAVING!"

I heard a faint 'okay' from somewhere in the house and grabbed my car keys, heading out the door. I put the address into my gps and started the 20 minute drive.

I blasted Erykah Badu the whole way there, getting stares from other people on the rode. I sang along to every song, eventually pulling up the house. I walk up to the door and knock.

"Azariah's here!" X said in a funny voice as he opened the door and gave me a tight hug.

I hold him just as tight, letting him twirl me around. "Mi deh yah!" I yelled, letting Ski know I was here.

"Sis!" I saw him appear down the hall I run to him, jumping into his arms. "I missed you, asshole."

"I missed yo grown ass, too," he says, letting me down. X had now walked to where we were.

"Aye we in my room," I followed them to his room even though I knew where it was.

As we walked in, a wave of nostalgia hit me and my legs started hurting all over again. X must have been thinking the same thing judging by the way he looked at me. I rolled my eyes, blushing while he laughed at me.

I noticed a girl with long blonde hair, scrolling through her phone, sitting in one of the chairs in the room.

"What took you so- Oh hi," the girl looked up at us.

"Hey," I politely smiled. I make myself comfortable on his bed and turn the tv on. I took off my shoes and my jacket, flipping through channels. I settled on Disney Channel.

I notice X start to lay beside me, both of us on our stomach. The blonde girl now sitting on Ski's lap. Cute. I think.