4

The next morning I woke up to my body feeling numb. I lift my head to see X going through his drawers, picking out clothes.

"Morning, Angel." He looks over at me.

"Hi," I say softly. I see some of my clothes I got last night on the foot of the bed.

"I'm about to turn on the water. You still coming?" I nod, removing myself from his bed and following him into his bathroom. My legs hurt like fuck, but I would never let him know that. I grab my clothes and set them on the counter, quickly brushing my teeth with a toothbrush i found in a pack. By the time I finished, the water was ready.

While I stepped in, X went to brush his teeth. I had wet my hair and let the water fall on me until he came in.

We washed ourselves in silence. We washed each other's backs and he helped wash my hair. I smiled at how sweet he really was, standing on my toes to kiss him. We only made out for a short minute before deciding we were clean and should be heading out.

He wrapped me in a towel when we got out, stepping on a fluffy rug. I tied a shirt around my wet hair and we both dried off. This seems really unreal and almost awkward. At the same time, it felt natural.

I put on a random button up shirt from his closet that he said he doesn't wear, with black ripped jeans. I dried my hair and put oil in it, placing it in a high bun.

"Alright. I'm ready." I told him. He was sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone. We both walked out the room and downstairs. Only WiFi and Denzel were awake.

"Hey, you two," Denzel smirked while WiFi laughed. I rolled my eyes, going to the kitchen away from them. I lay my head down on the counter, groaning from a sudden headache.

"Small up yuhself, sis," Ski groaned, taking up half the seat. (Move over) This was the only seat in the kitchen for some reason.

"Nuh romp wid mi, bro." I glared up at him. (Don't mess with me) "Not right now, Ski."

"I knew you spoke My shlime. What's wrong though?"

"My head hurts," I shrug. I felt him move away from me while my head was still down and my eyes were closed.

"I got some oxtail stew in here. Want some?" He was opening the fridge. I nodded.

"Yes please."

He put the food in the microwave and waited while leaning against the counter.

"So... what you and my nigga X was up to?"

"Just minded our own business, nothing special," I shrug.

"Nothing special? Bet." He laughed. I smiled up at him.

"You know I didn't mean it like that," I laughed back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Azariah." The microwave beeped and he took the food out. I guess the microwave just attracted all the hungry niggas in the house because everybody suddenly came out the wood works. He put our food in two bowls, one for me and one for him.

"Damn we hungry, too,"Craig mugged us.

"Jamaicans only, getcha Black ass out my kitchen, dawg."

"So y'all gon let X scrawny ass get some before me? That's fine. Bet."

X had already took a bite off my spoon without my permission.

"Top nyam off mi food," I hit him on his arm. He laughed, moving away.

"Please! I'm starving," he began to fake cry. I roll my eyes, gesturing him to come back. He did as told and I grab his chin, leaning it back as I spoon fed him some of my food.