17

"We're here, Sehseh

"We're here, Sehseh." I tell him as he answers.

"You have all your stuff?" He was still half sleep.

"Yeah. Where mama at?"

"You should be at Gate B9 so turn left and keep going all the way to the end. Go down to the first floor and follow the signs to the exit."

"Oh, thanks. She's outside already?"

"Yeah she can't go in though. I think she got banned last month."

"I'm not even gonna ask," I laughed, picking up my baby's car seat and rolling our bags along with me.

"You can hang up if you can't carry all this stuff. I'm not going anywhere," he let out his cute little chuckle.

"I'm fine. The phone is in Azahir's car seat."

"Oh okay," he mumbled. "I'm about to clean up for you guys real quick. I'm gonna stay on the phone though."

"Okie." I started getting even more excited. I'm literally shaking. I hope my baby don't hit his head in this car seat😩.

"I can feel you shaking from here, love." I rolled my eyes, finally getting to the exit. I looked around a few seconds before I see an all white Porsche honking with a hand waving out the window.

I rush over and put the car seat in the back seat before opening Cleo's door and giving her a long heart felt hug. She's my only motherly figure I've had in my life. I owe this women the world. She was the last person I wanted to leave behind. And yes, we're both in tears right now.

"My grand baby," she cooed before picking him up out of the car seat. In the meantime, I secure the seat with the seatbelts and put our luggage away. 

"Hello, Azahir. I'm your- damn, you not calling me granny or shit like that. I'm too sexy," she chuckled, kissing the baby's cheek. He began to giggle and grab at her face, trying to kiss her back. He's the most precious little thing.

"C'mon. Jahseh can't wait to meet you any longer," she spoke to him, strapping him in his seat. I proceed to get in the passenger side.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea, baby girl. We were really hurting without you two."

"I know, mama. But look what it did! Jahseh wouldn't be where he is if he had to babysit. I couldn't hold him back like that. I don't regret anything. I missed you guys so much." I reach over and grab one of her hands while she drove.

"Mmh. Okay, sweetheart. I understand. I'm just glad we have you now. How is this little bean back there? Is he a handful?" I look back at Zahir who was just kind of looking around, not really falling asleep or doing anything.

"He's usually really chill but once you get him excited he's real explosive," I laughed.

"Reminds me of someone," she chuckled. I laughed with her. She's not wrong, he gets a lot from his father.

"Should we FaceTime him?"

"I'm still on the phone!" His voice scared us both. I look at Zahir and pull my phone from underneath him. Poor baby must have been uncomfortable.

"Jah, baby. Why didn't you say anything?! Sorry I forgot you were on the phone," I pouted into the camera.

"No I wanted to see what you guys were gonna say about me. You're on your way?"

"Yes."

"Okay I'm done cleaning." There was a short moment of silence before he spoke again. "You think that you hold me back?"

"We'll talk about that later. I love you. See you soon, okay?"

"See you, love," he sighed in defeat. We hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

"You know I've never seen you two together in person?" Cleo thinks out loud. That is kind of weird.

"Yeah... We're both really clingy and you know how he gets so, that's probably for the best," I laughed.

"I mean, I had a hunch you guys were doing stuff when you got pregnant but he tells me-"

"Mama, I get it." I laughed.

•••••

We both gather all of my luggage and the car seat before ringing the doorbell and walking in since it was unlocked.

The next thing I know I'm being tackled to the floor making me drop my bags. Thank God I didn't carry the car seat.

"Azzy!!" Arms wrapped tightly around me. I opened my eyes seeing dark blue dreads in a ponytail and brown eyes peeking through thick lashes.

"Sehseh!!" I screamed, hugging him just as hard. He started sobbing on my shoulder soon enough. I had no choice but to do the same. When he cries I do too.

"Don't leave me again, Azzy," he whined, kissing my face before kissing my lips. We kissed for a while until Azahir brought us back to reality with his crying. He must be hungry.

"Son!" Jahseh got the widest smile and wiped his tears before quickly unbuckling our son from the seat and picking him up.

"Hi, baby boy," his bright smile spread to Jahmeir and they both smiled their identical smile while Jah held him close, kissing his head.

"Daddy's here, baby. I'm here now." Our son relaxed his head on Jah's shoulder, almost falling asleep.

"Wait, Jah. You gotta feed him first. It's time for him to eat." I told him getting the baby bag.

"Oh shit. You gotta teach me how."

"Of course. Come here." I motioned him to the bottle of formula I was holding.

"I'm gonna give you guys a family day to spend some time together, okay. I love you both," Cleo speaks up. I forgot she was here.

"Okay, ma. Love you too." She soon left and I was showing Jahseh how to test the temperature of the bottle.

"Why didn't you breastfeed him?" Jah asked.

"I didn't want to have saggy titties or get him hooked on it just to have to change it up eventually. It hurts, too."

"Oh... so those all mine in other words?"

"I'll fight you," I walked up on him, holding my head up. He looked down at me with the baby in the arms.

"I'll fuck you." He kissed me passionately until the microwave beeped, making us pull apart.

Soon, I hear a bunch of smaller footsteps until a couple of golden manes emerge through the doorway.

"SORA! ROXAS!" They both jumped on me and whimpered while we had our moment.

"Can't believe I have both of my babies back." He left one last kiss on my forehead, petting our dogs before shaking the bottle over his wrist to test the temperature.

I missed the hell out of them.