26

"You sure you good?" Cleo asks for the 10th time. I nod once again. I kept staring into space while we waited at the clinic. Two of the tests came out positive so we scheduled an appointment to be sure. Jahseh took Zahir to the studio with some friends because he claims he already knows I'm pregnant. Yeah Right.

"Azariah Onfroy?" I raised my hand as we stood up.

"Okay follow me please." The man smiled politely. He showed us to a room and we wait for the doctor.

"Okay guys, I swear I'm not this unprofessional but we got a lot going on today. Piss in this and I'll be back?" A Latino man in scrubs pops his head in the door. We laugh and I take the cup he had.

"I'm doctor Sanchez by the way!" He adds while rushing to another room. I did what was necessary and the nurse from earlier returned ten minutes later.

"Sorry about the chaos ma'am," he chuckles before collecting the cup.

"Man I need to get on one of them. Fine and got coins." Miss Cleo shared. I laugh obnoxiously at her comment.

"Girl I'm so serious. I'm jealous my son found his lil life partner before me." She pouted, looking just like him.

"I'll be your life partner." I joked, hugging her.

"You so silly." She laughed while hugging back.
It got quiet for a bit.

"Do you think I'm pregnant again?

"With how much y'all been fucking? I'd be surprised if you weren't."

As if on cue, the doctor pops his head in after knocking. "Sorry girls. Okay so which one of you am I seeing?"

"Me," I chuckled.

"Ah okay. So from the test results so far, you're definitely pregnant. Ion know why they have you wait so long and the answer pops up immedi- Anyway, I'm gonna need you to lay down here to have a closer look." He pats the padded seat and reclines it.

"Aw shit." I shook my head. Again. Damn Jah. Already?

"Okay it'll be a little cold. Is this your first child?"

"No, my son turns one next month," I tell him.

"Adorable. Congratulations by the- oh shit." Cleo snorted at his outburst but quickly pulled it together.

"What? is something wrong?" I asked. My heartbeat sped up.

"That's perceptive. You like twins?" He asked.

"Uh, I gue-....OH HELL NO. CALL JAHSEH RIGHT NOW!" I know the fuck he didn't. Cleo started cheering and doing all this happy shit. I'm pissed at him.

"Congratulations, ma'am." Dr. Sanchez laughs and takes pictures.

"No heartbeats yet. You're about two or three weeks in right now but this is definitely twins." He clarifies. I huff and thank him. Just wait until I get home.

Now I look dumb as fuck. Three kids? How am I supposed to-

My phone starts ringing and Stokeley's name flashes across the screen. "Man hello?" I answered.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" He laughed.

"Nothing. What you want?"

"I found a ring here. I think it's yours- or, Jahseh's want me to mail it to his house?" He asked.

"No. I'll send you Cleo's address. But I'm busy right now. Talk later?"

"Yeah, my girl tripping anyway. I'll-" I hung up on him.