18

"Y'all landed fine, right? Everything okay over there?" Stokeley was interrogating the hell out of me.

"Yeah, Stoke. We're perfectly fine. Thank you for everything by the way. We'll meet up soon."

"Alright, love. Tell Jah I said hey."

"Call him, silly," I laughed.

"If you call me I'm not gon answer today," Jah mumbled still half asleep with his eyes closed.

"Damn, Bet. Later, y'all."

"Bye." I hung up.

"This little nigga drools like you, Azzy," he chuckled. He had taken off both of their shirts off so they could bond through skin contact. I didn't think they needed it. They're already inseparable.

"Yeah but he shits like you so..."

We both laughed at each other.

"How long is he usually sleep?" He asks.

"Until about 10, why?"

"It's only 7. Wanna go in the guest room?" He bit his lip. Hell yeah I do.

"We have to hurry," I mutter, biting my lip. He quickly gets up, setting Azahir in his crib he put together.

He grabs my hand before leading me down the hall. Jahseh pushes me in the room and closes the door behind us. He immediately grabs my neck and pulls me closer to him.

His lips make contact with my neck first, making my knees go weak. They soon smash to mine and we make out vigorously; I mean, how else? I straddle his waist with my hands on his face and his held my waist and caressed my butt.

"You been waiting for me baby?" He pushes my waist down onto him, rubbing us together.

"Yes, Daddy." I bit my lip.

"Ain't no other niggas fuck with my shit, Riah?" He unzipped my shorts before sliding them off.

"Never, Papa." I slightly moaned to him. He removed his sweat pants leaving him in boxer briefs.

I rub out his bulge before he took my shirt and bra off. He waisted no time flipping us over and putting us in missionary. He wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his member out. He pulled my wet panties aside.

"Baby you soaking? I like that shit. You want me to fuck you this bad?" I whimper at him and grab his dick myself, putting it to my entrance. He let out a deep moaning. "Damn, I forgot how tight your pretty little pussy was."

I began to blush furiously. My stomach started to feel full as he traveled up my guts. I moan out his name as he started moving.

"Oh fuck. I'm not gon' last, baby," he hissed looking down at himself as he grinds into me. I was a whining mess by now.

"Say my name again, princess."

"D-Daddy, FUCK!" He slammed into me faster than before. I was engulfed in euphoria. It took him no time to reach his climax as his thrusts got sloppy. He slammed into me, holding me close while still inside of me.

"Oh, shit." He sighed, releasing himself. I came soon after. My legs were still shaking. Jahseh laid on top of my bare chest, kissing my neck.

"Fuck, I missed you, Azzy." I smiled at him, pecking his lips again.

"You still got braces?" I nod even though he could clearly see.

"I get them off in two months." I told him.

"You excited?" He chuckled, sitting up to face me.

"I guess," I shrug. "I'm gonna take a shower. You'll be alright?"

"Yeah, baby. Breakfast will be ready when you get out," he kissed my lips and we both went our separate ways.

Jahseh

I pick up Lil Jahmeir and take him to the kitchen with me. He was starting to wake up anyway. I remember her mentioning he's always hungry when he wakes up so I got him a bottle out the fridge. I take off his pants since it was unusually hot and I already took his shirt off.

I was still in my boxers so we were both just kind of naked, hanging out. I fed him pieces of my banana I had and some hash brown. This little fucker can eat.

I made hash browns, omelettes, diced and spiced potatoes, and some tea for us this morning. I hope she still likes it. It was her favorite a long time ago.

"Say Da Da." I tickle his little tummy.

"Ja- Jaaaa." He smiled up at me, tilting his head back and forth.

"We'll work on it, papa," I chuckled at my goofy offspring. This boy is gonna rule the world with me.

"Jahseehhhh!" I could hear Azzy whining while she ran down the stairs.

"Yeah, What's wrong?"

"I was lost," she giggled.

"You're adorable ," I kissed her cheek and stood from my spot on the couch with Zahir.

"Breakfast is ready. I'll make your plate. And you can take him. He's already fed."

"Thanks, baby. I appreciate this," she smiled, kissing me.

"I'm in a good mood," I told her. "That was the best punana I've had since I last saw you in person."

"I'm gonna act like you didn't talk about my punana in front of my son."

"Look at us making conversation," I joked. She sat down at the table to eat with him.

"Is it alright if I go in the studio for a bit?"

"Of course, Jah. You don't need to ask me. Go ahead. I have him."

"Okay. Bring him to me when you finish eating."

"Okay. Have fun." She kissed me before grabbing her food and eating. I retreat to my safe place and just meditate for a bit to get my mind in the right element.

Then it was work mode.

Azariah

With baby Zah laying on my chest, I flipped through TV channels, rubbing his head so he'd stay laying down. My phone starts ringing, making him start to cry.

"Shh shh, I gotchu," I soothes him before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy?" My manager, Yusuf, was on the phone.

"Uh, kind of..? I just got to Florida. I'm in the Parkland area with my baby's father. Do you need me?"

"Um, is it possible for me to come meet with you?"

"......Is it that bad?"

"Actually, I think it's best if we do this over the phone." What the hell is going on?

I sigh in frustration.

"You know what, just say it." He stayed quiet for a bit.

His next six words flipped my mood upside down.