9

After bringing the food home to Stokely and ordering the pizza, X and I decided to do something else.

"Hey, I might be hungry after, so we'll order our pizza at your place," I squeeze the hand he wasn't driving with.

"That's cool," he bit his lip, extra focused on driving.

I soon drifted off, only gaining awareness when we parked. "Wake up," X kissed my lips softly.

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere private. Meaning I don't actually know, but we're in the middle of nowhere," he smiled. I rose my eyebrows at him.

"For what?"

"I just wanted to fuck in the car but WiFi was here," he leaned over, kissing me again. He took off his jacket and my shirt.

He laid me in the backseat, pushing the seats up and folding them. He then laid the backseat out so it was the same level as the trunk.

"Do you still want to?" He asked. I nodded, my heart beating faster.

••••

"Baby," he moaned, shooting his shots. I moaned again, hearing him make those sounds. He was like heaven with legs and bomb dick.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled, laughing a little.

"What?" I asked in a daze while he slowly pulled out of me.

"Nothing," he said a little too fast.

"Let's just stay here for a little," he rested his head on my shoulder as I sat straddling him.

"This was fun," I laughed. He laughed a bit more with me, shaking his head.

"You're so amazing," he held me close to him.

"Whatever," I laughed. "Let's put our clothes back on and get home."

"You wanna drive, mamas," he slapped my ass. I scream in pain.

"No," I whimper a little.

"My bad," he laughed. "I ain think it would hurt that much."

"i AiN tHiNk It WoUlD hUrT tHaT mUch," I mocked him lowly.

"What the fuck was that?" He slapped my ass again but not as hard.

"I said thank you, daddy," I kiss his lips slowly, grinding into him the slightest bit.

"You evil shit, get off of me," he pushed me over, pinning me down. I giggled and reached for my underwear, putting them back on along with my sweat pants and hoodie.

"You're right, though," he got situated in the drivers seat. "This was very fun."

"I bet." We drove off, laughing and talking about any and everything. He's so perfect, oh my goodness. This isn't even from a fan perspective at all. As a human being, I'll never find somebody else like him, that's a fact.

We pull up in his garage and make our way into the house. Craig and Coolie were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Tony looking for you," Coolie laughed, shaking his head. "He just left here about 10 minutes ago."

"Seriously?" I laughed. They nodded, laughing too.

"Aight. We gon be in my room. Let me know if he come back. I'll talk to him," X said, walking up the stairs.

"Bye, guys," I waved, following X.

"My muhfuckin baby," he started fake weeping and hugging my waist, his head in my neck.