27

Jahseh

"I'm going liveee," I cooed to my love who had just woken up.

"Nuh uh," she muttered and hid her face.

"Girl if you don't get back up here," I crawled on top of her and straddle her waist.

"Okay andds WE LIVE BABY!" I chuckled watching the comments roll in. Damn I can't read that fast.

"Aight so, I know it's early but I wanted to share my family with everyone since I know the other day was a hoot and half ass suprise. But it's a long story I'd rather not dwell on. SO. THis is my beautiful girlfriend and baby mother, Azariah Onfroy, hehe." I flipped the camera to her but only her hair was showing.

"She just woke up. Imma leave you alone, mamas." I kissed her head and make my way to the crib.

"And this, is Azahir Jahmeir Onfroy. Born August 23. Cool right? Oh and Azzy's birthday is April 23rd." I show my sleeping baby boy in his crib just as he yawns and starts to wake up. "Sorry did I wake you up, papa?" I whispered. His eyes opened wider with time and he smiled up at me while I spoke to the fans.

"Okay everybody. Charity drive at Hopewell in about 6 hours. I hope you can show up and support. I love you all, goodbye." I end the live.

"Jahseh," i give her my full attention.

"I love you," she says. My lips curl into a smile. She still makes me blush and get butterflies and shit.

"I love you more, baby." I throw a balled up pair of socks at her.

"Nevermind." She lifts herself out of bed and uses the bathroom. And I sat right next to her.

I've made it my duty to be extra clingy throughout her pregnancy. She won't even have to reach for her own toilet paper while I'm here.

"Jahseh. A foot please." Her voice was tired but still tired. I was at her feet playing with her toes and knees.
"I wanna be up under you." I kissed her knee. "Will you be with me for the MOV4 tour?"

"When is it?" She asked with a little pout. Them hormones moving fast.

Nah she been like that.

"In about 3 months. I was thinking I could take Azahir since he'd be one but if you don't go, then never mind." I mumbled.

"Well it looks like I'm going." She laughed.

"Thank you baby. And don't worry, we won't be flying anywhere so it's safer." I stood and kissed her head and took our son downstairs to eat.

I had finished feeding him and Azzy and I were seated on the couch watching him play with his toys. This nigga need to start some sports or something cause he moves SO much. Me being me, I got him a whole bunch of sport inspired toys to see which one he liked more. He played with the basketball alot but his favorite was the football. Maybe because he thinks it's a black Stewie.

Either way, I'll be happy with whatever he decides to do. One thing I'll never do is tell him who to be like my father. Before he went to prison he was just a strict prick that criticized my every movement. I used to think it was my fault but now I see that fatherhood is completely different. When they're older, I'll still take my children to meet him.

"What are you thinking about?" Azariah poked my cheek detaching me from my thoughts.

"You guys." I pecked her lips. Her lips curled up into this gorgeous ass smile. She had her glasses on, typing something on her laptop.