15

It's been a week now. We FaceTime everyday and almost all day. I get to see my son. It's not the best but it's better than nothing. Some days she doesn't wanna talk and I get that. We argue sometimes, at least once a day. I even argued with Azahir, but he just laughed at me.

"Baby, I bought you tickets. You can start packing your shit."

"Jah, no. Cancel them. I have to wait for Stoke to come back. I can't just move to another state with the baby while he's not here. Imagine if I did that to you."

You did-

Oh I get it.

"Man whatever. At least get him to call or talk to me when you do."

"I will," she spoke softly.

I hear footsteps outside my door in the hallways. "Hold on, Azzy."

I set my phone down and check to see who it is. "Mommy!" I run to her, trying to jump on her back. She fell. She rolled her eyes while I helped her up.

"You're too fucking big, Jahseh," she smacked my arm. "Fucking jumpin' on me."

"Sorry," I laughed. "Guess who's on the phone."

"Stokeley."

"Mh mh."

"Gabe."

"No."

"Tell me! Damn, boy."

"Azzyyy!" I jump up and down.

"Really?! Ooh where!" I go back in my room with my mom running behind me.

"Azzy!"

"Who's th- MAMA CLEO!" She yelled excitedly. I could hear my son start to cry in the back. "Shit."

She left the screen and soon came back with the baby in her arms. "Oh, he's so precious. Jahseh," my mom started tearing up, causing me to do the same. She took the phone, sitting up with it. Me, being the baby I am, crawled in her lap put my head on her chest so I could see too.

"You guys look so adorable." Azariah took a picture of us in the camera.

"So do you too. I'm so sorry you had to do this all on your own." I genuinely apologize.

"Jah it's fine," she giggled. "You paid for his college tuition already and basically gave him half your fortune. My baby's gonna be good for life. That's all I could ever ask for from you. I love you so much."

"You gave him half your who?" My mama gasped.

"Ma, chill. I set him up some savings. I can't really do shit else. I'm not on child support or nothing but I'm still sending money for him."

"Yeah, too fucking much Jahseh. I meant to tell you. I got him right now. I don't need 2,000 bucks a month to take care of him. I have a job, baby. I got us."

"Where you work?"

"I'm a model and a visual artist. I do a lot but mainly modeling. Oh and so does Zahir(Zye)."

"Okay. Send me some of those pictures. Of both of you."

"Okie. I'm gonna call you guys later. We're gonna take a bath."

"Together? Call me when you get in."

"Ew," she laughs. "Maybe. Bye bye."

"Later." I hung up.