30

The kids came over and they met Zahir. We all played video games and just had fun together. Most importantly, I spoke to them about helping around the community more and life lessons. Shit like that. Not many fans could sit still and listen to what I was saying without trying to record or post about everything. They were really chill.

When they left, I think everyone just fell asleep. I was first to wake up, as usual.

I called my mother. I need to do this ASAP.

"Hello?"

"Mom, I have it. I need to do this. Like, today." I told her.

"But- boy JUST WAIT!" She yelled.

"I've been waiting long enough. We aren't getting any younger and time so fucking valuable. I just need a place."

"Fine, do it wherever the fuck your heart desires." She said with an attitude. I didn't say anything knowing she'd give me a real answer soon.

"Somewhere you went together but maybe you didn't have the chance to say or do something. Like a do-over." She says. I quickly wrap up the conversation. Well let's not waste time folks.

Azariah

When I woke up, Zahir was sleeping beside me with a note on his head. Only his father, I swear.

'Be back soon. Get you both dressed and ready. Just look like yourself<3'

Just then, my phone rings.

"Cleo?" I answered.

"Jahseh hasn't been feeling very well lately. He told me he's gonna take you out of the house to do something but I don't think he's safe. Can you do me a favor?" She pleaded. As much as my heart wanted her to elaborate and tell me more, I just went with it.

"Yeah, anything." I responded.

"You have to use that ring. Today. Right when he gets all emotional. Just hit him with it. Forget the plan alright? Abort mission. Do it TODAY." She emphasized. I nod.

"Oh, o-okay. Is he okay? What do you mean he isn't safe?"

"He's just been in his head a lot lately. Let him know how much he means to you."

"I will. Thank you so much."

"Anytime, daughter. I'll see you guys soon, alright?"

"Okay. Later." We hang up and I gently wake our son up.

"Dada," he looks around.

"No it's just mama right now. He'll be back. Let's go get dressed." I kiss his cheek and pick him up while he rests his head on my shoulder, holding onto my shirt.

We quickly shower together and brush our teeth doing our hygiene before getting dressed in casual clothes. My little prince. I kiss his head.

"You look good for Daddy, huh?" I asked him. He nodded his head and smiled. I got him a protein shake already made so he won't be too hungry. I tied his luscious locks into a ponytail so it won't be in his way.