7

Faith and I had been talking for a little while, getting to know each other. She was exactly what I'd expect as far as who my brother ended up with. She was like one of those tumblr aesthetic girls that went thrifting for fun and had VERY wealthy parents but refuse to admit that they were rich. It got kind of annoying but at the end of the day I didn't let that define her completely. She was the type of girl that listens to Frank Ocean and Brock Hampton. I bet her room looked like a 90's heartthrob shrine.

"I mean, honestly? she was cool and all but not like super cool, you know?"

"Mhm," I nod along with the story she was telling me about running into Tony's ex at Coachella while sipping some Hennessy out of my water bottle.

"Yeah, but anyway we kinda just hung out until like, a good concert started. Honestly? I don't think it was too awkward." She shrugged, ending her story.

"Interesting. I think both of ya'll handled the situation in a good way," I told her, trying not to smile. I know if I did, I'd bust out laughing.

A car horn beeps outside. "That's my ride. See you later," I give her a polite side-hug and grab my shit before hurrying out the door.

"Hey, Gia," I smirk at her, getting into the car.

"What's up? I haven't seen you in a while," she said, glancing at me while she pulled off.

"Nothing much. I've kind of been all over the place," I told her, taking a spliff from my bag. I spark up and blow the smoke out the window.

"Sweet. You have a swimsuit, right?" I nodded, bobbing my head to some music she had playing. I instantly start to think about Jahseh. Whatever the fuck we had going on wasn't healthy. Too bad I'm already in too deep to think about slowing down. It's too late to start over.

Gia and I talked about random shit all the way to the event she invited me to. We get out of her car and walk down to this beach with a lot of people and a dj on stage.

"You go to a lot of parties?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"For the most part, I guess. Don't you?"

"Nah, we just happened to meet while I was at a party. It was my birthday."

"Oh." We continued walking until we got to a small little bar with drinks out. I took a couple, sipping on them throughout conversation. I was already high as fuck so that helped me be more calm and able to hold conversation.

I told her about Denise being the only girl I really had feelings for and how my birthday went hanging with Members Only.

My phone started ringing when she started asking about Denise again. I had a FaceTime call from Ski. I answered it, not expecting Jah to be right next to him.

"Aye where you at?" Ski asked.

"I'm at this beach with my friend."

"What friend?" Jah asked.

"This girl Gia," I bit my lip, knowing he knew who she was.

"Are you high?" Ski laughed. I laughed too and nodded.

"I wanna smoke more, then I'll be high as fucckkk. There's a difference," I told him, trying to keep from smiling too much.

"Nah, don't. Ask your friend if she wanna hang with us." I look at her and she nodded with a shrug.

"She's down. Where we going?"

"X says the mall. Y'all got money?"

"Yeah, I have money," Gia told me. I nodded to Ski.