"Fired Up"

It occurred to Sun that he should probably be worried that the fiery red that enveloped her eyes have yet to return to their original lilac. They've been red since she jumped in the car.

Should it also worry him how effortlessly she was taking down men and women three times her size in a blazing rage of fury? Possibly. Then again, that wasn't surprising.

Should it worry him how much fun she seemed to be having? Maybe. The devilish grin she wore ever since she activated her semblance made her look...

Was evil the right word? Probably not.

Neptune nudged his shoulder. "Dude, she is going CRAY-zee. It's awesome."

"Do you not remember what happened last time? I think she's just projecting. She's upset."

Really upset by the looks of things. Yang was a force to be reckoned with.

The blue-haired boy waved him off. "No biggie. I have, like, a ton of people that'll be down with tall, blonde and sexy over there."

"I don't think she'll be down for that though. You know Yang isn't like that and she's..not over Blake. Obviously." Sun replied.

Then there was that.

Yang had mentioned that her and Blake were on a "break", after he picked up on their tense, wordless interaction earlier.

He knew what that meant, or at least he thought he did. In his past relationships, when a girl said she wanted a break then he took that as permission to see other people. They usually ended up back together, though. When he was with Blake, being on a break meant that they were over. Done. Fineto. She didn't want to be with him anymore, for good.

He just could not see them saying that to each other.

"I don't want to be with you anymore."

No, there was no way Blake said that and there was no way Yang said that.

Yang replied to him clear as day, though. They were on a break.

As someone who deeply cared for Blake, he didn't really know how to feel. He wasn't about to make a move or anything but the whole thing is just surreal. It's not like Blake would go for it anyway. Yang was the kind of girl that your girlfriend tells you not to worry about, only to sleep with them anyway.
Maybe that wasn't a good way to put it. Yang didn't really do anything to him, on purpose at least.

Maybe the words were "on a break" because both were too scared to actually say the real words.

"Oof, damn." Neptune motioned to the small ring.

Yang was on the ground after a rough hit to the face. The guy pinned her down, throwing a steady line of punches her way.

Sun shot straight up out of his seat and watched. Yang was a great fighter so this surprised him. He didn't like this.

She wasn't herself.

Yang protected her face with her hands and tucked her knees to her chest defensively. She closed her eyes as her tied-up hair began to light up and flare furiously.

"Don't you dare, Yang..." Sun mumbled to himself.

She used everything she had in her, using her fiery semblance to the best of its abilities.

The man on top of her flinched, rapidly removing his hands like he'd touched the top of a stove.

The blond tucked her knees even tighter before using her legs to push him back, launching him a good distance away. She hopped up and walked towards him, looking like a woman straight from hell.