"Problems"

"Blake.."

"What?"

"So...what was up with that?"

"He tried to come after me."

Yang chuckled. "So you break his leg Nora Junior?"

"It got cracked at best. If I wanted to break his legs I would have. I did what I needed to in the short amount of time I had to react."

"Are you sure...it wasn't because of what they were saying?"

"What?"

"I'm not judging or anything. I'd be mad too, he probably deserved it."

"It was because he tried to attack me. Not because of some offensive words. I dealt with that my whole life, you'd think I'd be used to it by now."

"Whatever floats your boat, Blake. I'll give you the same benefit you gave me back at Beacon. I believe ya."

Yang sprawled herself out on the comfy bed provided by the inn.

"Are you really okay though? You can tell me if you aren't." She prompted, resting her chin in her hands as she stared up at the raven-haired beauty.

Blake sat on the other end of the bed, grazing her nimble fingers across the smooth metal of Gambol Shroud in silence for a moment.

She looked at Yang with blank eyes.
"Is it...is it wrong that I don't feel as bad as I should?"

"They were being jerks and like you said, he came at you. Honestly if he hit you and I made it in time he'd have more than an injured leg." Yang admitted.

The blonde sat up and crawled closer to her girlfriend.
"Let's not dwell on that, we're helping this kid out..doing a good deed ya know? Let's focus on that."

Blake stared at her for a moment and sighed. "That conversation won't necessarily make me feel better..."

She turned her gaze back on her sword and Yang watched as she continued on with her anxious tendencies.

Yang knew her well enough to know how she keeps busy and fiddles with things when there's a lot on her mind.

Yang looked into her busy amber eyes. "Blake, trust me I don't like splitting up that much either, especially with what happened but thats the plan."

"You sure we can't go together? What if theres faunas bandits and-"

"Yeah yeah, I know you're the faunas expert and all that but I don't need technicals to punch somebody."

"That careless attitude is what's worrying me. Those bandits? The ones who pledge allegiance to TWF, they're ruthless. Faunas have the advantage over humans, we're superior in a lot of aspects. The only reason you got those 2 bandits so easily is because they were caught off guard."

"You might be underestimating me just a little there."

"Just...don't get cocky."

She knew that better than anyone though. Jumping in at a problem with no plan is what cost her her arm in the first place.

"I'll be careful if you'll be careful."

She held her palm out, Blake grabbed it latching on tightly. Yang brought her hand close, kissing it before glancing back at Blake.
"I promise."

"Mhm." Blake hummed, not turned by her answer.

"I won't be reckless, really!"

Another unmoved hum was vocalized.