"Party Favors"

Sun rubbed the back of his head, staring back at the beautiful, raven-haired faunas.
He and Neptune were on their way to hang out with the rest of the group, when he caught Blake walking by herself, and stopped her.

He wondered why she was even out here.
Not that he minded.
He'd chill with Blake all day if he could.

He glanced over at Neptune, and he responded with a shrug.

It got darker out, then the last time he saw her. He didnt really like the thought of her wondering around in the dark, especially since her weapon got destroyed. She looked distracted and upset, and that can attract Grimm.

She is an adult and she knows how to protect herself, but she isn't like Yang. She relies on her weapon for the majority of her fighting.

"So..what are you doing here?" Sun questioned.

Blake uncrossed her arms.
"I dont know. I just wanted to get out of the house for a minute."

"Something wrong?"

She looked at him, replaying what Yang said in her head.

"...No, just in a bad mood." She was mad at her, but wasn't about to expose her to Sun.

"Still thinking about old stuff?"

"You could say that."

"Speaking of old stuff." Sun looked at Neptune.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave." Neptune gave Blake a nod, then headed towards the house, giving them some space.

Sun scratched his head. "I've been thinking...You never gave me a straight answer on what you thought about us getting back together."

"This is exactly why Yang got upset." Blake thought.

Blake sort of understood, but Yang said it herself, go fuck Sun, if she doesnt care so much, why is she worried about what she did or didnt say to Sun?

Maybe she should focus on someone who does care?
Preferably someone who wouldn't keep hurting her.

...No, she couldn't do that.
Because she cared.

Sun was asking about their relationship, and here Blake was, thinking about Yang.

"Sun..I dont-I dont think that's a good idea."

"What? Why? It's Yang isnt it?"

"Why? Why? Are you serious?"

Blake was a good person. That's why she stayed friends with him, but that's all they'll ever be.

She knew he loved her, but she didn't want the messy drama, that's why she had been avoiding this....it was his fault they weren't together.

She really needed to stop running away from things.

"You cheated on me, Sun. I really didnt want to talk about this, but there, THAT's why." She said calmly.

She absolutely wasn't this calm a long time ago, but that was the past. He paid for what he did with their relationship and she just wanted it over with.

She never told anyone about it, not even Yang. He should be grateful for that too. If Yang knew, they definitely wouldnt be as cordial as they are, and she probably would've broken his nose.

"I thought we were past that. When you really love someone, you get over these things." He pleaded.

She shook her head.
"You're lucky you even have me as a friend- Im not doing this with you right now. I left for peace, not another fight."