"Poked The Bear"

"Hey, the next time I have to keep watch because you wanna fall asleep on a tree...it's your ass."
Sun glared at his blue friend before walking off, rubbing at his tired eyes.

"You'll live. We have to head back in town anyway!" Neptune shouted.

Yang stomped the fire out and turned around catching the backpack Blake tossed to her. She started heading back towards the trail leading into town.

"This was pointless."

"Ilia checked; no one was there. Better to head back and go from there, instead of walking ourselves to the point of exhaustion where we cant even fight."

Yang glanced at grey-eyed little boy. "Look Gray, you're gonna have to be way more specific than before now."

"I was!"

"Nobody was at the place. No bandits, no people, not even Grimm. Are you sure they were there?"

"Yes! I asked a person in town and he said my parents were in the forest with the rest of the animals."

Yang rubbed her face and sighed before turning to Blake.
"I guess I can't blame an 8 year old for not knowing the difference between friendly and racist."

"We can figure it out."

"Blake.."

"We figured out who stole all the dust back in Vale...caught Roman Torchwick.."

"Too bad we didn't get his psycho 5 foot tall friend."

"Maybe, but we can help Gray and get whoever we're going after....what made you say that?"

"No reason."

______

"I guess when you go to the wealthier side of town, people care more."
Sun shrugged and walked past Yang, who couldn't help but to stare at a team of huntsmen who sat on their asses when there was a whole other area that needed help.

The same team of huntsmen that sat on the other side of the window, drinking at a bar with no care in the world.

"Hey, that's the guy who said where my parents were!" Gray tugged on Yang's shirt, bringing her gaze over to him.

"Sorry..what did you say?"

"I said-" Gray was cut off as Yang casually started walking towards the bar.

"Hey-" Neptune put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her.
"Trust me, they're never gonna let you in there."

"I don't care."

"At least be smart about it."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Yeah, actually. My birthday was last month."

"Happy Birthday. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Remember when we went to Junior's bar?"
Neptune smirked at her before walking up to a burly, bearded man standing beside the front entrance of the tavern.

"Yo, kid. You got ID?"

"I most certainly do." Neptune reached into his pocket and dug out an ID and huntsman license.

"Huntsman, huh? We get you guys here all the time."

The blue-haired boy gave him a smile.

"And them?" The guard pointed at the rest of the team, who tried not to look suspicious.

"Ah, they're with me."

"Kid, that won't get them in here unless they're 20 or over."

Neptune's silence said enough.