"A Start Of A Reunion"

Finally, the time of the reunion was upon us.

Hundreds, dare I say, thousands of different faunas and humans were scattered around Beacon's new and improved courtyard.

Team RWBY had already greeted Glynda Goodwitch and focused on socializing with people they haven't seen in a long, long time. Two of those people being Coco and Velvet. Weiss and Blake were pretty much awing over the couple.

They were newly engaged and pretty excited to talk about it.

Velvet's ears happily moved around as she smiled at the two girls admiring the the ring that adorned her finger.

Yang had congratulated them already but was more focused on how giddy Blake was for them. It really wasn't like her.
She truly loved Blake but any thought of that honestly scared her a little. Sure, she'd joke about it but that was most certainly a huge step.

Coco slid her shades off to look at the heiress. "I guess it even fits your fancy standards." She chuckled.

"Ha. Ha." Weiss replied with a roll of her eyes.

Her brown eyes turned to Yang. "..and you look like you've just seen a ghost."

The blonde was brought out of her thoughts and her eyes widened; her feelings being involuntarily shown on her face.

"Oh, uh..haha. Just thinking."

"I see."

Coco smirked, throwing an arm around the blond's shoulder as she began walking her across the courtyard. "So..how have my favorite lower-classmen been doing?"

"I dunno...good?"

"Great, but let me rephrase. You and Blake? Do I hear wedding bells? I mean, you guys are invited to ours so It's only fair I get an early invite eh?"

Coco stifled her fit of laughter in lieu of looking at a pair of surprised violet eyes.

"I'm just teasing."

She continued.
"Wherever you two stand, I'm just glad the tides turned in your favor. Plus, It didn't hurt that I made some easy money off of that bet."

"What bet?" Yang asked, puzzled.

Another smile formed on the brunette's face before glancing at the silver-haired girl walking up to them. "Oh you didn't know?"

"Nope."

"Well our buddy, WEISS, would know all about that BET."

"Coco-"

Coco twiddled her fingers in a wave as she walked off. "Toodles."

Yang stared at the shorter girl for a moment, making her sigh in defeat.

"It was all Nora!"

______

The dance hall was cleared out for the gathering and to later be used for the dance. As big as the building was, it only seemed smaller with the multitude of teams and people piling in.

With Ozpin completely gone and..not having a body anymore, the whole thing was hosted by Glynda alongside some other staff and the remainder of Team STRQ; Tai Xiao-Long and Qrow Branwen.

Glynda started her speech, which Blake tuned in and out of. Yes, she spoke meaningful words but to some students, there are things you choose to not want to remember.

Some students. Some wanted to remember Beacon's fall as a war scar and others, who ran away the first chance they got, shouldn't even be there..celebrating the school they failed to protect, being revitalized.