"Incoming" Pt 1

"Alright, let's see here..."

Yang scanned the building in it's entirety in an attempt to find the right prospect. She didn't really know what Sun was into besides, well, Blake. That was not an option, nor will it ever be.

She couldn't really blame him, though. Blake was great, along with everything else in the book.

"First you tried to murder me and now you're trying to hook me up with someone?" Sun asked, observing her amethyst eyes survey the room.

"You're exaggerating and I can be helpful, you know." Yang spoke, without taking her eyes off the area.

"How would you be anymore helpful than Neptune?"

"Neptune has his looks. That's about all he has going for him, which is why he is zero help as soon as he opens his mouth. I, on the other hand, have great advice to give."

"Right. Because people are definitely not coming up to you because of your looks."

"Hey, I'm pretty on the inside too."

"What advice would you even have?"

"Don't be Neptune."

"Wow, real helpful there."

Turning back to face him, she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, you know I'm right. I know my stuff."

Blake joined in, a smirk slowly forming on her face. "Coming from Miss I like your bow..."

"I'll have you know..I am a fantastic flirter. That was just a flop, plus, it kinda worked didn't it?"

Sun chuckled.
"Did it work? Or did Blake just feel bad?"

"I dunno, did it? Who's dating who?"

Sun wiped a fake tear from his face. "Okay, that wasn't called for..."

Yang waved him off. "Let's get to work," She scanned the room once again and her eyes landed on a girl who was watching them before she quickly looked away. "There."

She was pretty. Pretty for Sun, at least.

"Like I said, Nora...prepare to lose."
Yang smirked at the redhead before walking towards the girl, dragging Sun along with her.

"I can talk to girls just fine on my own.."

"Sure, buuut that's not the bet though and I'm a very competitive person."

Yang approached her. She was currently in the middle of playing Grimm Hunt, an arcade shooting game that she appeared to be very good at.

"I get the feeling that you're either really good at video games..or you're a huntress."

Or both, like her and Ruby.

The girl paused the game and turned around to face Yang, just as she was pushing Sun closer.

"Huntress."

"Cool, us too!"

"I know. I haven't met anyone here yet who haven't heard of Team RWBY."

Yang smiled. Her reputation proceeded her. If that one guy wasn't so focused on being cocky he might've even recognized her. She was a girl and he automatically thought that meant she was weak. Although, proving people wrong was pretty fun.

"Well, ever heard of Team SSSN?," It was time to help him out a bit. Even though it made her cringe, lots of people wanted a piece of them. She learned that the hard way after all the jealousy thrown at her for going on a date with Sage. "The heartthrob huntsmen that might as well be a boyband? You know...Team ABBS?"