"Home Sweet Home" ?

The house wasn't destroyed but it sure was a big mess.

A huge mess.

"What the hell!"
Yang's exclamation was made heard again.

"Who exactly is gonna clean all of this up?" Blake sighed.

"Not me."

"Guys!" The blonde called out.

Weiss, Ruby and Jaune who were all cowering in a corner somewhere jumped right up and ran to them.

"Look, Nora-"
"Nora is absolutely nuts."
"Yaaang! She fried Jaune's butt like a steak."

Yang leaned her head back against the wall, already feeling herself stressing out. "One at a time, calm down."

"Nora has been going through her...hormones." Weiss answered.

"Is being that bi-polar normal?" Ruby looked towards the ceiling really debating the question.

Nora was pretty crazy on her own.

"She's going through a tough time. At least it'll only be 5 months since she unlocked her semblance. 7 if she was a faunas."

"Woah really?" Yang questioned.

Blake nodded and looked around to see one other person was missing. "Yeah, erm, where's Ren?"

"He's been out a lot to provide for Nora and the baby." Jaune explained.

"And Nora?" Blake asked.

Ruby's eyes widened at the thought. "Ren paid for her to relax a bit, spa stuff. He should be picking her up soon."

Yang pondered over that. "Relaxing for a change. That actually doesn't sound half bad."

"Well, we've been through a lot and didn't except to come home to chaos."

Yang inched closer to Blake. "I have an idea."

Blake looked at her quizzically.

"Not all of my thoughts are dirty, Blake. I meant a date! So..you in?" She suggested.

"I'm in, pick a day." Blake shrugged.

It seemed like the perfect distraction, whenever they had time to do it at least.

"Doubt it'd be anytime soon with Ruby wanting us to stay together."

"Speaking of."

They glared were met with the rest of their team and Oscar sitting on one couch watching some show together.

The loveseat was occupied by a somewhat docile Nora who sat on Ren's lap.

From what they had heard, they expected a ferocious animal instead of a normal pregnant woman.

After a moment, Ruby turned to see her sister standing there and shot out of her seat as her silver eyes lit up.

"You're back! Are you gonna tell us what happened yet? I wanna know everything! Did you fight a Nevermore?" She squealed in excitement.

Yang watched her slightly bounce up and down, ruffling her cape.

Ruby hasn't really gotten the chance to do too much and when she could, most of her team would be absent. She could understand that she wanted to live vicariously through her. Plus, ever since she was little she loved hearing about the Sunny Little Dragon's adventures.
Needless to say, the blonde got into a lot of trouble back then.