"The Chapter To Get The Next Chapter"

Jaune stared in the mirror, feeling pretty good about his choice. Swiping a hand through his blond hair, he quickly looked around before discreetly re-checking the armpit situation.

"Jaune? Have you heard back from Ruby?"

Rapidly putting his arms back down he turned to his teammate. "Yeah. They're coming."

"Yang and Blake?"

Jaune nodded.
"All of 'em."

"I'm glad. I know we've been busy but Nora has been asking about them." Jaune smiled, knowing at some point he and Ruby would be 5th wheeled as the two couples talked.

Even with each duo having a quiet individual, they became closer after being coupled up. Ren being a good conversationalist, even if he was the only male there at the time.
With both head-to-head on the Most Likely To Last, Cutest Couple etc, an extra category created by the Beacon students for the reunion after-party.

Because the students refuse for this to be a pity party, so why not make it competitive?

"How's she doing today? She coming with?"

"Yes, we are, she wants to. Although I feel like the night will just be me carrying her the whole time. Again."

"I guess I see how you get your arms so ripped."

"Thank you."

The door slammed open with Nora energetically putting a finger to her lips.
"Be careful, Nora..."

"SHH. Enough man-chat. You and me are gonna figure out how to beat those two adorable bitches for cutest couple."

Jaune chuckled. "You have to play fair. You're both great."

Glaring at the blond, Nora whipped out her scroll pulling up a picture.

"I-What the heck, man. I can't unsee things like that..."

"Sorry, that one was actually for Ren."

Bringing the scroll back into her field of view, she swiped the screen a few times until a social media post was brought up.

"LOOK AT THEM. I'd vote for that."

Jaune zoned in on the photo of Blake's face lighting up in midst of laughter as Yang snuck behind her in an attempted photobomb.

"That's it. I hate 'em."

"She doesnt mean that, she just gets really competitive." Ren assured.

"You're just standing there, Jaune. Don't you want us to BEAT THEM?"

"I just dont see it as a big deal."

The redhead turned and squinted her eyes to the sound of nearing humming.

"Heeelloooo..." Yang sung as she stopped in front of the door.

"Get out blondie."

Blake, who was being carried on Yang's shoulder without any consent, rolled her eyes.

"I think we know who the winners are here."
The blond cockily smiled back at her.

"You wanna bet?"

Using her free hand, Yang pinched the ear atop the faunas' head.

"Just look at that face."

Sighing nonchalantly, Blake glared at Yang with the blankest face she could muster.

"You both might just be blowing this out of proportion. Just a little?"

"You think kitty ears are gonna get you a win?"