"Guess What..."

"Weissss~"

The silver-haired girl looked up towards the sound of her name being called in a sing-song voice. She immediately recognized the voice, more so the tone of it.

It was soon followed by a knock on the door. Weiss sighed, having been through this before.

"You know this is exactly where your sister gets it from?"

Yang smoothly opened the bedroom door with a swing of her hip holding tea in one hand, smiling, and holding a coffee mug in the other.

"Whatever do you mean?" Her smile widened at Weiss' nonchalant reaction.

Bullshitting was apparently an art the brawler was getting quite rusty at. No harm in trying though.

Yang strolled right on in; blue eyes following her as she set the coffee on the nightstand next to her.

"You want something."

With the most innocent look she could muster she stared back at the ex-heiress. "I can't just be nice for the sake of being nice?"

"You just felt like making me coffee?"

"I was already downstairs making the drunk kitty cat some tea sooo, why not?"

Weiss raised an eyebrow and clasped the mug, sipping it. A bit surprised she got taste right or even remembered.

"What do you need?"

The blonde turned to face her, leaning on the bedframe on the end of the bed. Violet eyes scanned the ceiling for a moment as she thought of good wording.

"SoIdunnohowyoufeelaboutNeptunebutdomeafavorandbehisdate."

"What? Did you say Neptune?"

"You know how we're all going back to Beacon...the whole gang..the dance all that..."

Weiss narrowed her eyes and nodded.

"Obviously I'm Blake's date. Ruby is going with Oscar since he doesn't know that many people..as friends- and I can't stress that enough- as friends. Wouldn't want you to be by yourself, ya know?"

"Wasn't the whole point of us taking time off and agreeing to go because we were going as a team?"

"Yeah, and we are! You know how parties get though."

Weiss groaned. "You've got to be kidding me."

"He won't stop bothering me about it, I owe him for a couple of things actually and he'll leave me alone if you do." Yang explained.

"All I have to do is show up with him?"

"Pretty much. Not like you're really forced to dance with him just, I dunno, acknowledge his existence?"

"You realize you owe me now, right?"

Yang shrugged. "I'll take it."

Grabbing the tea off the stand she smiled and bid her goodbye, apologizing for the situation.

Weiss didn't seem too mad. Maybe she was more privy to the idea than she thought.

Peeking down the hall, Yang knocked her free hand on the wall and waited.

An identical knock, followed by a high-pitched goodnight, sis beamed down the hall.

They've used that code for years and it still didn't occur to Ruby that screaming down the hall defeated the purpose of not waking someone up.

She continued on, soon reaching her door. She walked towards Blake, once again poking her in the cheek before sitting on the mattress.

"I'm not asleep." The faunas mumbled as she rolled over on her side.