"Now THAT'S A Katana!"

"Knock, knock!"

"Come in."

Yang looked up at the blonde boy entering the room.

"Oh, what's up Jaune?"

"Nothing much. Did Blake leave?"

"Yep. She's with Weiss and Ruby."

"Perfect timing then!"

Jaune dug around in his front pocket for a moment before pulling out something hidden inside his enclosed fist.
He walked up to her with a smile on his face.
"I know we had that talk about the blacksmith who made my weapon and I know you weren't able to finish getting the money since you got hurt so..." He opened up his hand revealing a mound of Lien.

She gently pushed his hand away and shook her head.
"I can't take that."

"We want you to. We insist."

"We?"

"Ren and I."

"So that's what you guys were doing.."

Yang's mind flipped back to the previous night. Nora was beyond furious, and she had the hothead beat.

Jaune rubbed the back of his head.
"Yeah.."

"You didn't have to go out by yourselves and get the rest of the money, you know. I would've gotten to it..eventually."

"It wasn't just the two of us. Plus we got  way more than this. This is just...just think of it as a get well gift. We all know Blake needs a weapon."

Yang nodded, and smiled as Jaune handed her the coins.
"I really appreciate it. It should be enough to get a sword made, along with the pieces we found."

"That's the goal."
He lifted his scroll out of his pocket, seeing he had a message from Ruby, Ren and Nora.
"Well I gotta head back out anyway. I'll send you the smith's number but I don't think you should actually go up to the shop."

She waved him off. "Pft, I'm perfectly fine."

"You're not tricking me this time. You're supposed to be resting. Nora is mad enough as it is, I don't need to feel the wrath of Team RWBY."

She chuckled. "Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it."

As Jaune was heading out the door he turned back once again. "Yang, I'm serious. The sword can wait, heal
up first."

Yang smiled back at him, making an "ok" sign with her fingers.

She watched him leave the room, feeling herself getting excited. Staying home and resting was definitely not on the agenda today.

All she wanted to do was bring the now full amount of money to this blacksmith guy, get a sword made, and more than anything, get to see the smile on Blake's face.

The real question was how she was going to sneak out and get to an airship...No. That'd be too far, but the blacksmith from Anima was a pro at making swords. An even bigger pro at making swords from broken metal. Seeing how Jaune's weapon turned out was enough proof of that.

A new thought occurred to her. She would have to go to some type of sword-smith near by AND hope he'll be just as good.

That'd have to do. There was no other way. It saddened a bit her though. Jaune's sword and shield were beautiful. The bar is already set pretty high.

"He'd better not fuck it up either."

The brawler ripped a blanket off of herself, revealing she was already dressed.
She was going to sneak out anyway, now she just had a better reason to.