"The Atlasian Station"

There was a few moments of silence as everyone stared at Ilia. There were mixed emotions within a lot of them.

Guilt.
Sadness.
Anger.
Vengeance.
Confusion.
Empathy.

Yang wanted nothing more than to get her hands on Emerald. She may not have known Ilia as well as Blake, but the simple fact of how sad Blake was was enough for her to feel it as well.

Blake's pain was her pain.

It wasn't like Yang didn't care though, she knows Ilia had..has a good heart. She chose to leave the White Fang. She chose not to be the enemy anymore. She had remorse, that was known.

"I'll stand with you..if you'll have me."

Qrow entered the room, returning from speaking with the medic.

"I told them she got attacked by bandits. Most people may know you're huntsmen but they dont know her. Keep it that way."

"What'd the doctor say?" Blake quickly asked the question as soon as he closed his mouth.

He scratched his head. "She's alive."

"We know that-"

"Uh, Yang we need to talk about that thing real fast."

"What t-" Qrow pulled on her sleeve, lifting her out of her seat as she was pulled outside the door.

"How is she?"

"I don't know, you were the one who talked to the doctor."

"No, how is Blake?"

Realization towards his question dawned on her. If even Qrow could tell, then its getting worse. She wondered: why not just ask her yourself?

"Oh, uh, she's fine. On the outside. For the most part."

Qrow sighed.

"I figured, so I wanted to let you know first."

"You're kind of scaring me Qrow, just get to the point already please."

Another rough sigh escaped his lips. "Yang, don't let anyone figure out she's a faunas. As far as they're concerned she's a human with a cloaking semblance."

"What, why? Are they gonna kick her out on the street with injuries if she isn't human?"

"She needs the best care they have here. They'll do the best they can, her moonlighting as a human will just keep things simple. The last thing we need are racist medics that want to neglect the faunas."

Qrow brought a hand on her shoulder, a calming action, brought up upon predicting Yang's response.

"They give the best supplies to the rich, huntsmen and militant and political leaders. Those are for humans and sometimes..only humans. Since this place just sees working human men as more important. They're old fashioned and being a faunas will not help her situation."

"That is some BULLSHIT and you know it!"

"It is. It's a shitty standard but we can't do anything about it, Ilia needs this."

"No, we can find better health care."

"Atlesian supplies are the best healthcare. She has to stay here."