"A Start Of A Reunion" Pt 2

~
Sun awaited her inevitable reaction, he felt horrible but the least he could do was tell her.

Blake was calm for a moment, scarily calm, before turning around and walking away.

He really didn't expect that to be the result. He expected shouting and anger. She was far from an angry person but it still surprised him.
They had already been having a dispute about where he went at the party and his drinking habits; she was annoyed then but now all emotion seemed to have paused before leaving.

Ruby and Yang both stared down curiously at the couple from their dorm window. Weiss sat on her bunk, studying, and shaking her head at the two nosy girls.

"What do you think that was about?" Ruby asked.

Yang shrugged, watching Sun leap into action trying to catch up to her, with Blake simply ignoring his every action.

"She'll tell us if she actually wants to."

"It's Blake, I highly doubt she will." Weiss chimed in.

In all honesty, she was a bit worried about her partner. Her and Sun were obviously arguing, as couples do, but it was the look she had.

The girls couldn't understand what was being said but something was definitely up.
Yang meant what she said though, if Blake wanted to she'd tell them. The team had gotten closer and closer but she seemed to open up to Yang more.

She knew that was a big deal, considering that Blake kept a lot to herself and was in fact a closed book and she cherished that.

After a few more minutes of thought, the sound of heels hitting the floor caught their attention and the sisters immediately flew to their respective bunks; finding something to look busy with and trying not to look guilty.

"Blake, can you stop for just a second please? Can we ta-" Sun pleaded at the room's entrance before the door was closed in his face.

The faunas met eyes with her teammates, who looked like they'd just been caught red-handed with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Everything okay?" Yang spoke up.

"...Yeah."

That was obviously a lie, but they chose not to press the issue.
____

The next day Yang walked with Blake down the hall, making their way  to the gym to train.

Violet eyes were drawn to swaying hips as she walked and Yang internally scolded herself.

That's definitely not how you look at your partner.

They were both in their usual training gear, which wasn't much. Just shorts and a tank top, while Yang had on a midriff. Both being fit girls, it was hard not to notice sometimes.

The plan was to fight each other. Yang was stronger and that made for a good challenge. This was something they did often, it helped them stay in sync as partners; knowing what made the other tick in a fight. Not to mention it was kinda fun.

"Make sure to go easy on me, Blake. I'm fragile." Yang giggled.

"Oh shut up."

They reached the mat and Blake gripped the fake sword in her hand tightly. It wasn't a usual fight, they were each honing their individual skills. It may seem unfair in an unknowing person's eyes but Yang didn't really need any weapons.