"Mischief" Pt 2

"I mean at this point we could just run up behind her and grab her."

"Just shut up and take the picture..."

"After the illusion?"

"Yes."

"But at the same time?"

"Yes, Emerald."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Can you not walk and chew gum at the same time?"

Emerald flipped her off before walking away.
_____

Yang thought a nice walk would keep her calm, cool and collected. It didn't. She had no idea how Ren can be so chill all the time. He had to be some kind of monk to be able to handle Nora.

Ren and Nora's relationship is pretty similar to theirs, though. They bonded closer over that considering Yang and Nora shared similarities, like Ren and Blake did.

In fact, Nora had just sent her a text and she couldn't even concentrate.

It was especially hard to relax with that annoying clacking sound. The same sound that comes from heels. Yang used to hate the sound but ever since she met Blake and it became a common noise she learned to love.

After she got over the fact that someone would want to actually fight in them.

"I know it's you Blake."

She turned around to see that it was Blake. She had her normal outfit on besides the bow.

She wasn't in the mood to talk to Blake right now but something was weird.

Yang narrowed her eyes at her.
"What's up with the bow all of a sudden?"

Blake smiled cutely at her. "Not everywhere is like Menagerie you know."

"Uh huh." Yang hummed.

The suspicious noirette nodded.

"So remind me again how you got your jacket back?"

She looked down at herself and then looked back at Yang.

"What do you mean?"

"The jacket Adam ruined. Magically appeared back huh?"

"What's up with the 3rd degree?"

Yang looked into her amber eyes. They looked practically the same, but they were still off. They didn't have that beautiful glimmer in them. The glimmer that made them truly resemble gold.

"Nothing, Im just being paranoid. Wanna walk with me?"

"Sure.."

They started walking a bit further before they came upon a large puddle on the ground the sept into the nearby sewer drain.

Blake really didn't like getting wet. Years of holding umbrellas, lost jackets and the overuse of Yang's semblance stand as evidence. What better way would a borderline hydrophobic cat avoid water than to get with the walking flame?

"Hmm."

"Blake, why don't you do your shadow clone jump thing?"

"It's fine."

"So you'd rather step in water, thought you didn't like that?"

The blonde examined her face as she hummed indifferently to the subject.

Yang watched her step right through the puddle, soaking the soles of boots. She swiftly leaped over it in lieu of getting her shoes wet and casually grabbed her hand.