"This'll Be Fun."

"So any plans for the weekend girls? Since we're back and all?" Yang asked as she ran a finger through her golden locks.

Team RWBY all sat together on Weiss' quite larger bed. Bringing back the dorm room feeling of being together at Beacon.

Ruby just shrugged as she popped another piece of candy in her mouth.

Weiss gave her a reprimanding look at the chocolatey mess she made. She went into the bathroom presumably looking for a washcloth.

"As long as we save a date for our date." Blake commented.

"Trust me, I won't forget!" Yang turned her head as far as she could and violet eyes gleamed up the feline faunas.
Who was in the middle of grooming Yang's hair. A job only she could live to do.

Weiss returned not long after, giving Ruby a look that screamed murder if any stains were made on her pristine white sheets.

Blake pulled a stray lock of blond hair away and tucked it behind Yang's ear, placing a small peck on it.

Ruby stuck her tongue out feigning a puking motion with her mouth.

Yang turned, then decided against it considering Blake would be able to hear her whispers clearly.

"You know my sister's in the room?"

"She's not twelve. You act like we-"

The snow-haired girl turned to Blake, then to Yang, finding it almost uncanny how much it didn't sound like a sentence from our friendly neighborhood feline faunas.

"Goodness, Blake has been around you way too long." She interrupted.

"You contaminated Blake!" Ruby squealed as she acted as Weiss' temporary hype-woman.

"Next thing I know, she's going to sleep in the nude with nothing but a pair of aviators on."

"Yeah!.....wait.."
Silver eyes squinted in confusion as she realized what she said.

"Pft, I never did that."

"We were roommates, I beg to differ."

"Why were you staring so hard, huh?"

"Yes, Yang..because wearing shades indoors is the epitome of arousal."

"Knew it."
The blonde chuckled and gave her a wink, even if the sarcasm was practically seeping from her lips.

Ruby clapped her hands together.
"Okay. I think we're getting off track here, people!"

Gently setting her candy down and wiping her mouth, she continued.

"Who knows the next time we'll be together again? It's not like before and everything's different!"

The three of them decided to let their leader talk instead of messing around, swearing they heard real emotion in her statement.

"Yang is always fighting something, Blake's always working and helping somebody and Weiss, you're always doing freakin' SDC stuff even though you aren't an heiress anymore..."

"Well that isn't really fair, Ruby. You know Blake and I are working with my sister to-"

"I know!"

"Can I take a rain check on that? I actually am getting like a shitload of Lien if I help this one guy out."

Blake quickly pulled on the golden strands of hair wrapped around her nimble fingers, making Yang wince.

Yang thought out her words in fear of another pull.
"Uhm, you could come with?"