Chapter 61 A Couple Surprises

"Dude. I'm sorry, but getting fucking shanked by a girl is the lowest form of disaproval a guy could ask for." Jake said.

"It's not like I asked for Chara to come back from the dead with magical powers!" Ryan screamed, taking a swig of beer from off the table. "Fucking monsters are all syco."

Kyle laughed, flipping over a card in his deck. "Wait! It was Chara?! As in the one we fucked the shit out of twenty years ago? Hahaha!"

All three of them were drunk as hell... Jake placed his whiskey on the table as Kyle flipped over another card. They didn't even know what they were playing anymore, so Kyle resorted to just playing solitaire by himself.

All three of them would 'hang out' a lot, especially now that Taylor had recently passed away. Ryan had a familiar and newfound hate towards you, Chara, and monster kind ever since your wedding day. He came to talk to you about the grief and regret he had, but all he got was you being scared of him! Why?! He came to talk to you and then you had to make things go out of hand like that! Then he gets beat up and stabbed by his childhood friend? One who Jake and Kyle practically FORCED him to hurt both physically and emotionally.

"I honestly remember her being my best lay." Kyle said, winking "Maybe it was because she was squirming a lot"

"Pfft! You could say that again! Never thought I'd like girls who resist so much." Jake replied. "Literally don't see how you were able to get a girl after something like that, Ryan."

Ryan ignored the comment as he looked over at the television in the corner of the garage. He saw one of the city news reporters interviewing someone very, very familiar. He quickly grabbed the remote from off of the table and turned up the volume on the TV.

"-And I understand that you have been given permission to allow two monsters into the city?" The reporter asked.

"Oh my fucking god." Jake said, looking at the TV. "Is that your daughter? What a look. Hell, you weren't lying when you said she still looks like Chara."

"Yes! I'm so excited to show the city of Ebbot that monsters are not cruel beings. They're here to protect and serve humans and all our needs." you answered the reporter.

Ryan's hand clenched hard on his beer bottle of beer. "You gotta be kidding me. Frisk's sending fucking monsters to the city?!"

"And may I ask whom you're sending into the city?" The reporter asked again. "And the human that will be with them?"

Three pictures appeared on the screen as you said the names of the two monsters and the human that would come into the city with them. Asgore Dreemurr was to be expected, who wouldn't send a monster icon into a city full of humans; it's free advertisement. Asriel Dreemurr, Asgore's son, wasn't so expected but understandable, because of him being known to be the most gentle of the boss monsters. But then came the human. The one that would come to the city to live with the monsters.

"-They will be accompanied by Chara Dreemurr-." you said.

The bottle in Ryan's hand smashed due to him squeezing it too hard, glass shattering all over the table as beer flew everywhere. Jake and Kyle looked at his face. HIs gaze showed pure rage, hate, disgust, and anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...I don't know..." Chara said. "It just... sorta... happened.."

You put your hand on your face, silently and slowly facepalming. Chara grabbed your hands and you looked at her pouting face. She was practically begging for you not to tell anybody, especially Toriel.

"S-she'd never forgive us if she knew!" She said.

You pulled your hands out of her grasp and glared at her. It was their fault for doing something so careless! And you knew for a fact that Toriel and Asgore wouldn't be upset with what was happening. In fact, you knew how much Tori and Asgore would talk about how much they noticed a 'thing' going on between Chara and Asriel.

"Not my fault you guys banged in the bedroom." You said, standing up and walking into your kitchen.

Chara's face went beat red as she almost screamed, stopping herself as she remembered Fran, Papyrus, and Sans were all asleep upstairs. Instead, she followed you into the kitchen and sat down at the table with her cheek resting on one of her hands. You passed her a freshly made cup of hot chocolate and she instantly started to slowly sip the hot drink.

"Do you think I'm...?" She started, looking down to her VERY flat stomach.

"If you are, that would be interesting for my job. Especially for you to be in the city." you sighed. "I have an extra test if you want to go check. Top drawer in the bathroom."

She sat up and looked at you. You crossed your arms as you motioned towards the upstairs bathroom. Just then, your phone started ringing, Alphys' face showing up with her Mew Mew body pillow on the screen. You shrug your shoulders and picked up the phone as Chara stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Hello?" You said through the phone.

"Frisk?! Oh thank Asgore you're still awake!" Alphys said quickly. "We have a bit of a problem at the hospital. Nothing major, so I'm running some tests. Is Sans there with you?"

Chara walked into the bathroom as you told Alphys Sans was still sleeping. The brown haired girl opening the top drawer of the bathroom cabinet and pulling out the pregnancy test box. It was really rare for humans to become pregnant with a monsters child, and even then, it was even rarer for the baby to actually be a monster. That's why everyone was so surprised when you were pregnant with Fran.

"Well, is Papyrus up at least?! It's really important." Alphys asked.

"No, he's sleeping too. It's just me and Chara, and she's in the bathroom right now." you told her. "What do you need, Alph?"

Chara was being hesitant. Was there even any point in doing this? Human children didn't grow very fast. Sure, the process may speed up a little bit because of the constant flow of monster magic, but it wouldn't be anywhere near how fast Fran was growing. It was so rare for this to happen anyway, and they'd only done it one time. Maybe she should just leave it. She was just paranoid. That had to be all it was... Paranoia... Just pure paranoia.

"Gaster's soul isn't holding the determination very well. I need some of the viles from the lab, but I have to stay here to monitor his soul patterns." Alphys explained.

"How soon do you need them by? I'm sure I can get Sans out of bed early tomorrow if that works." You offered.

"Okay. That works." Alphys said.

Well... If Chara was this concerned about it, mine as well get it over and done with. It didn't take much to just see the single line that she was sure would pop up on the test. No point in even worrying! Everything was going to be fine! Absolutely nothing to-

A..

What is it?!

A double line....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ollo!

Heheheheheheheheheheh!

You're welcome to all of you amazing Casriel shippers! I love all of you AND THIS SHIP. (And Frans of course, but like, who cares?!)

Ryan is about to go crazy XD

Chara: Want me to-?

Author-Chan: Absolutely not.

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed! 

BYA!