Chapter 46 One Week

When you and Gaster got home, Gaster told you that he was going to watch the others at your parents house. You stepped inside to see Sans asleep on the couch with a sticky note attached to his forehead. It was a note from Papyrus telling you that he went to do some police training with Undyne... and... "P.S. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PREGNANT!" Who else did Sans tell...? You hoped it was just Papyrus, but you never can really tell when it came to Sans.

You tapped him on the forehead. "Heeeey seeepyhead...!"

He made an annoyed groaning sound and turned his body away from you. You smiled slyly to yourself, carefully crawling over the couch to sit on the side of his pelvic bone. He grunted and laid straight on his back, allowing you to get more comfortable and perfectly position yourself on his waist.

You placed your hands on the arm rest, on either side of his head and slowly leaned down to kiss him. As your lips touched his closed teeth, you heard him groan again, shifting slightly underneath you. You smiled on his teeth and leaned to his non-existent ear.

"Sansy..." you whispered. "You're not gonna leave me 'bonely' are you..?~"

You saw his eyes fly open in the corner of your eye, and you laughed to yourself. His left eye shone blue for a moment, and he grabbed your wrists. You yelped as he basically flipped positions with you. He leaned down to your ear and you felt his hot breath on the croak of your neck.

You closed your eyes, waiting for him to say something.

"frisk..." he started.

"Y-yes, Sansy..?~" you flirted back, despite the fact that you knew you looked like a tomato.

He let go of your wrists and sat up abruptly. "that scared the shit out of me."

"W-what?! That's it?!" You lifted your hand to smack him.

"pffffft!" He blocked your oncoming hand with his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So." She looked like smoke was coming out of her ears as her paws rested on the table. "Care to explain why you both called us here?"

Asgore sat uncomfortably next to Toriel, who, by the expression on her face, had an idea of what was happening. Asgore on the other hand, looked completely oblivious.

The kitchen was tense. Them sitting in one side of the table, and you and Sans on the other. The beats of sweat becoming more prominent on Sans' forehead as you opened your mouth to speak.

"W-well..." you could barely form the words. "Before anything else.. n-no freaking out.. okay, mom?"

Toriel's eyes narrowed, "Fine."

"Okay. Um." You repositioned yourself in your seat.

"Frisk, why don't you let Sans help you? You seem to have trouble with finding the right words today." Asgore suggested innocently.

Toriel smirked devilishly as she looked at Sans. "Yes! Why don't you tell us what happened... S a n s ?"

His eyelights disappeared, being replaced with his dark expressionless face with more beats of sweat running down the sides of his head.

"i-i-i.... um.... i mean... we.. er.. frisk is..." Sans was stumbling on his words. "she's uh..."

"I'm pregnant!" You said loudly, helping Sans by blatantly saying the inevitable.

Asgore's expression shifted, and his eye twitched as he looked in Sans' general direction. Toriel closed her eyes as you saw the smile on her face go wide.

Toriel folded her hands in her lap, and you saw the slightest sine of light emanating from them.

Sans leaned down to your ear and whispered, "we're boned..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After telling your parents about the pregnancy yesterday, and Tori almost fireballing Sans in the face, it was time to talk to Alphys.

If she knows what's going on, maybe then Sans' question about the fast growth could be explained. They could get Gaster to do it instead, but you knew that Gaster didn't even want to look at his son, much less the child inside you.

"S-so, you're telling me that.. y-you're pregnant with.. Sans' kid?!" You could tell she was trying to hold in her excitement over the phone.

"Yeah. That's exactly what we're saying, Alph." You tell her. "Could you help us out?"

"What do you need help with?" She asked.

"Where are you?" You asked, completely ignoring her question for a moment. "I'll show you."

"At my house, why?" She said.

You hung up and grabbed Sans' hand. You felt the world fizzle around you, your head getting dizzy as you appeared in front of Alphys sitting on the couch.

She jumped a little at your sudden appearance, but then stopped to look at you.

"Oh. My. God." She stood up. "How long did you say you were pregnant for."

"Probably around a week now." You told her.

"Oh.." she stopped again.

"Al? What's going on in-" Undyne rounded the corner with dripping wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body. "Here...?"

"U-UNDYNE!" Alphys' face went beat red in half of a millisecond as she pushed her out of the room.

You and Sans looked at each other and snickered.

"S-sorry about that.." Alphys came around the corner, face still flushed red as she walked up to you again.

"so. care to explain why she looks like she's 3 months pregnant?" Sans asked.

You rubbed your stomach, feeling a spark of electricity.

"They did it again!" You tell Sans.

"Did what?" Alphys asked.

You place her hand on your stomach and the another shock pressed against you.

"Oh wow!" Alphys said. "That's amazing!"

"let's just go to the lab." Sans grabbed both of yours and Alphys' hands and the cool feeling of the true lab enveloped your body.

She hooked you up to a machine and scanned you. It looked like it was a bigger version of the scanner that Sans used on you.

"Wow.." Alphys said. "S-she really is growing fast.."

"she?!" Sans screamed and pushed Alphys out of the way of the console.

"A daughter..." you whispered to yourself.. "my little girl..."

You closed your eyes as you listened to Sans and Alphys talking amongst each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! What's up?!

Lots of you wanted the babu to be a widdle gorl. So here you go!

Sorry if this chapter seems a bit all over the place. I had A LOT of writers block during this.

Also! Thank you guys so much for 2k reads!!! I actually wasn't expecting that at all!

Anyway! I'll see you in the next chapter. Who knows? Maybe a wedding will be involved.

*Hint* *hint* *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Okay bye!!!!!