Chapter 13 Don't Go

Caution!
This chapter deals with self harm.
If you are sensitive to this topic, read at your own risk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what do you mean 'that wasn't you'?!" Sans screamed.

"I told you, Chara is planning something!" You yelled back.

He stopped, dazed and confused. his eyes wide and looking in every direction. He reminded you of when you questioned yourself why you never went to the police about your parents. Not that any of that matters now, you had someone else to take care of you. Someone who, now, looks as though he would shatter or implode with the amount of thoughts that are racing through his mind. Then he stopped to look at you with a worried expression.

"so.. you... you want to die?" he asks with a pleading voice, as if he was asking you to deny what he just heard.

But you couldn't find it in you to answer his question, because you knew he wouldn't like the answer. Instead, you grasped your sleeves and pulled them close to you, trying to shrink into the tiniest ball of gilt.

He looked down art your clutched hands and grabbed one with his left. He pulled it towards himself and you tried to pull away to no avail.

"let me see..." he said, the pleading in his voice returning.

You hated that people did that. Asking to see your arms when they saw you wearing a sweater in the middle of June. You would usually just shrug it off and casualy change the topic, or if they wouldn't stop pestering you, you would blame it on a cat you never had, or a slip off your bike, that you also didn't have. But this was Sans. You couldn't lie to him even if you tried, and monsters have a way to tell if your lying better than the humans ever could. So you melted into his request, allowing him to roll up your sleeve. You hung your head and closed your eyes to shut away his reaction, but you felt him grip your arm tighter and you winced at the pain.

He lifted your chin with his hand and your eyes to look at him. He rubbed you lips with his thumb before pulling away and allowing you to roll you sleeve back down.

"why..?" he asked.

You teared up again.

"I... I-I..." you could barely speak.

"tell me.. please..." he said.

"I.. I just..." you burst into tears.

He hugs you, wrapping his arms around you. The cool air makes you shiver as his warms arms press against your back.

"you cold..?" He asks.

You answer by grabbing onto the hem of his shirt and shove your face into it.

He chuckled and pulled away for a split second to take off his jacket and wrap it around you.

"T-thank you..." you manage to muffley say.

"now... will you please tell me..?"

You stiffen and lift your head up to look at him, but he takes the opportunity to press his teeth to your lips.

Instantly you're as red as a tomato.

"please?" He asks again.

"I... I deserved it..." you said, head lowering to look at the grass.

"what?!" He lifts your head with his hand again.

You pull away. "Never mind..." and you start walking towards the riverperson's boat.

"where are you going?" Sans asks worried.

"Asgore." You say, voice firm.

"asgore?!?!" He grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him.

But it was too hard and you fall on top of him, causing him to fall backwards.

"'falling' for me already?" He jokes.

You giggle a little.

"there's that smile..." he says.

You sigh and he kisses you again.

'Jeez! He is really warm...'

"THERE YOU ARE!" You hear a booming voice say. "I'VE BEEN LOOK-"

Sans teleports away from you faster then you can process who it is.

"p-p-pap!" Sans stutters. "w-we... uh... it's.. w-well..."

Papyrus laughs "NHEH HEH HEH!"

As they begin to talk, you take the opportunity to take off Sans' jacket and slink away to the riverperson's boat. You put his jacket on the bench and walk away.

"WHAT ARE YOU AND THE HUMAN DOING IN WATERFALL?"

"w-well... uh... y'see... the water is really calming to her.... so we came here to chat... heh... right, kid?" He turns around. "kid...? kid?! shit!"

"SANS!! LANGUAGE!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tra la la! I am the riverman, or am I the riverwoman? It doesn't re-"

You jump in the boat.

"Hotland please!" You interrupt.

"O-oh.. uh.. AHEM! Then we're off!"

As you ride in the boat, you play with the running water with your fingertips.

"Beware the man who speaks in hands." You hear the riverperson say.

"Who?" You ask out of curiosity.

"It doesn't really matter." They say as you arrive at Hotland. "Come again sometime, tra la la"

Making your way to the CORE is easier now that you have your memory's back. And as the monsters tell you the Undertale, you find it. A dull blade. You head towards the kitchen.

Grabbing the second key, you look for Asgore's knife sharpener. When you find it, you sharpen the dagger until you can practically smell your own blood boil from the memories of previous events.

"What the hell?.." you hear a voice say.

You turn around to face the golden flower.

"Don't worry, it's not for you.. yet.."

Flowey snickers "What do you mean by that?"

"You have to kill him first. Don't you?" You ask him.

"Well... yeah... but why the hell are you sharpening it? It not like it makes my battle go any quicker." He smirks.

"Like I said," you started to walk away. "it's not for you."

"Then who the hell is it for?!"

"Me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! What up my cool potato chips?!

Okay I'll stop. XD

Anyway, this chapter wasn't as long, but I hope you liked it!