Chapter 10 Another Timeline

Before this part truly begins. READ THIS A/N PLEASE!!!!!!!!

To my wonderful readers!:

umm......

How's it going?

You seem stressed.

Curious.

I have a theory on why.

Is it because deltarune Chapter two isn't out yet?

Oh no...

Is it because of all the lewd images of Ralsei popping up in all of your deltarune fanart search?! HELP ME STOP THIS!

IS IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO READ THIS WHEN I FORGOT WHAT MY IMPORTANT THING TO SAY ACTUALLY WAS? 

*sigh* Sorry for wasting your time. I'M AN IIIIDIOTTTTT!!!!!!! (Hint Hint Wink Wink Nudge Nudge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started to bite your lip. "Did I remember anything in the past limelines?"

"well... yeah.. this timeline is the only one i know of that you didn't remember. but it doesn't matter now. you remember, right?" Sans asks.

"Yeah."

Of course.

You sit there in silence. Awkward silence. Your cheeks flush as he sits you back down on the bed, him still standing, looming overtop of you. You laugh nervously.

 "what do you remember?" he asks, leaning in closer.

"u-uh.. w-well..." you trailed off, closing your eyes as you leaned in-

"UGH! That's disgusting!" you hear a familiar voice say. "You and that Smiley Trashbag?!"

You flinch, and Sans jumps back and turns around. Eyes black, hands shaking off of you. You blink. This is a surprise. It's Flowey.

"W H A T   A R E   Y O U   D O I N G   H E R E?" You hear Sans say.

"Just thought I'd stop by since Frisk didn't show up at the Judgement Hall. I didn't see you there either. But I never would have expected..... this." Flowey says with an evil grin on his face.

You can barely move. You remember what he did to you in the one timeline. Killing you over and over again.

"what do you want, flowey?" Sans asks in an aggressive tone.

"I just wanted to watch as Frisk kept dying over and over. I can feel the resets. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GET TO HIM!" Flowey sneered.

You flinch at his words.

"that's none of your business! why do you even care?!" Sans scoffs.

The "You think I like being controlled like that?! You think I like to know that she wont stop dying?!" His grin returned. "Do you think I like greeting you over and over and OVER AGAIN?!" His gaze was on you now, and you hid behind Sans' jacket.

Why DO you keep doing that?

You start to tear up.

"leave her out of this. she couldn't remember the resets." Sans says.

"OH! She couldn't, could she?! I see...." His eye fixated on you again. "Why don't we find out why?! Maybe Chara will know 'something'.. hehehe." He shrugged his leafs. "Or you could just wallow here in self pity! CRYING BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOBODY CARES!!! HAHA! That's always nice to watch! How are those nightmares treating you anyways?!"