Chapter 37 The Hotel Room (18+)

Warning!!! This chapter includes mature, adult content. if you are below the age of 18, I advise you to skip this chapter. This chapter includes strong sexual themes and inappropriate language. Read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhh" You couldn't remember the last time you were in a hot tub... and the bubbles felt so nice on your back.

You got a call from Joan while you were at the Cafe earlier today about the fact that the back of the hotel had a hot tub and an indoor and outdoor pool. You were hoping to go swimming with Sans anyway, but you were mainly hoping for a hot tub. You had been playing in one of the pools with Sans for about an hour, and you had both tired each other out by splashing each other and going down the waterside.

"frisk..?" Sans's voice broke the silence you were in.

You were surprised that there wasn't anyone else in the pool, but you didn't really care. You were kinda glad to have both the pools and hot tub to yourself actually. You looked up at Sans and blushed madly. He was the swim trunks that he bought a while ago, so you could see his rib-cage. You didn't feel... uncomfortable, just a little embarrassed. It wasn't just because he was wearing only swimming trunks, but.. you had a light blue and purple striped bikini on.

"Y-yes?" you finally answered him.

He looked a little nervous standing at the edge of the tub. What was going on?

"are... you okay in there?" He asked.

You were a bit confused, and tilted your head a bit while asking him what he meant.

"isn't it... hot?" he asked.

Then it clicked.

Sans knew that you had cuts and scrapes from the fights and stuff a while back, and the fact that chlorine and hot water would sting any remaining open scrapes. You smiled lightly at him and stood up to reach up for the hand at his side. You slowly pulled him into the tub as you gently lowered back into the water.

He smiled back at you, letting go of your hand to start wrapping his arms around your back.

You looked up at him. "You really do care about me too much..."

He pressed his teeth against roughly for a few seconds before pulling away and telling you that, "and you talk too much..." and forcefully taking you in again for another rough kiss.

Again, you were happy that you had the whole indoor pool to yourself, because not only would this be totally embarrassing in front of other people, but... something else started happening. (A/N: I hate myself for writing this ;-;) Sans moved one of his hands to the back of your head and started playing with your wet hair. The other one started to pull you closer to his torso, and he backed up to sit on one of the seats in the tub. He then pulled your body onto him, so you were straddling his lap. (Here we go...T-T)

Not only was he doing this to 'help himself' with a 'problem' that you could feel while on his lap, but you could have stopped him from doing this and you didn't. You wanted this almost just as much as he did, however....

"S-sans..." You breathed out between the kiss, as you pulled away from him slowly, almost as if you were afraid to sever the connection between the two of you.

You started playing with his spine, and he groaned a bit. You learned from the previous times you two had gotten 'intimate' that his spine and pelvis was extremely sensitive to touch.

"Why don't we take this back to our room..?" you said, still toying with his spine.

"y-yeah.." he groaned. "i'd like that..."